Seven stars Restaurante from sinnoh, closed?

13 hours ago, silveriakisayuda said:

Hi, im trying to battle the trainers at the seven stars restuarant at the time it should be open, but it says its closed. Anyone knows whats happening?

The battles are only held from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m

Was not in game time last time i checked.So its based on pokemmo server real time.Some europe time zone.Try to enter the restaurant another time to fight the trainers.

Edited by MightyBoxer
44 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

The battles are only held from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m

Was not in game time last time i checked.So its based on pokemmo server real time.Some europe time zone.Try to enter the restaurant another time to fight the trainers.

The server time is based on UTC, which is the universal standard for all Internet servers to operate on because it does not shift with Daylight Savings.

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2020 at 5:44 AM, silveriakisayuda said:

Hi, im trying to battle the trainers at the seven stars restuarant at the time it should be open, but it says its closed. Anyone knows whats happening?

While its a 1time event.

Looks like if you get far enouth in the story you wont be able to fight the trainers anymore it will always be empty.

Just did a story run and cant fight them anymore im too far in story.I see people inside fighting and on my main character i can enter the restaurant.

But the other character it just says its closed.