[GUI] Sword shield

• 3 weeks later...

I love this theme. There's just one thing that I feel like it needs to be fixed (might be the only one who has this problem)

O8z9fsW.jpg

For some reason, the chat background has a missing part, which makes difficult to read the player's names. If I put the chat transparency to 100 (no transparency) only the darker side is affected.

Is there any way to fix this? I have no idea of how to modify themes

I've tried to install it, I've moved the .zip file to the default mods folder (the one you can open from the start menu), I've tried to click on "import Mod" selecting it, it says "Error importing mod. Please make sure is is a valid PokeMMO mod", and also tried to extract the files but I still can't find the way to make it work.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, GottaFaintEmAll said:

How do I install this? I tried copying both the .rar and the folder into the mods folder but they wont show up.

Edit: I figured out how to install it, but I have the same problem as Zigh, how do we fix this?

Any help on how you made it is appreciated.

3 hours ago, Rittz said:

I've tried to install it, I've moved the .zip file to the default mods folder (the one you can open from the start menu), I've tried to click on "import Mod" selecting it, it says "Error importing mod. Please make sure is is a valid PokeMMO mod", and also tried to extract the files but I still can't find the way to make it work.

Any help on how you made it is appreciated.

It's a GUI not a MOD, you need to put the folder to the themes folder.

14 minutes ago, GottaFaintEmAll said:

It's a GUI not a MOD, you need to put the folder to the themes folder.

You are totally right. It works now hehe

Still I added 2 themes and only one uploaded correctly...

Thanks, you really helped! :)

On 4/21/2020 at 10:33 AM, Zigh said:

I love this theme. There's just one thing that I feel like it needs to be fixed (might be the only one who has this problem)

O8z9fsW.jpg

For some reason, the chat background has a missing part, which makes difficult to read the player's names. If I put the chat transparency to 100 (no transparency) only the darker side is affected.

Is there any way to fix this? I have no idea of how to modify themes

Me too!

Here's a little solution for the chat issue. Go to Pokemmo/data/themes/default/res and copy the main-hud.png file. Then go to Pokemmo/data/themes/Sword Shield 3.31/res  (or whatever name u gave to this theme) and paste it there. Select replace and done. It isn't perfect since it changes a few more things, but at least you will be able to read the chat without problems

• Revz changed the title to [GUI] Sword shield
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...