Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheFaceGuy

Sand Rush not working

Recommended Posts

Untitled.png.4cc82d269bb2126388169d877db53863.png

 

This is my battle log. This is a battle between me and E4 Lorelei's Nidoking, Both are level 100. My Excadrill is adamant, 5x 31 IVs

I sent in Tyranitar to set up sandstorm, swapped to gyarados, swapped to excadrill. Sand storm was still active so Excadrill's speed should have been doubled, no way Nidoking would have outsped me.

I try to earthquake Nidoking but he goes first?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

 

Balancing

  • Abilities which grant evasion in weather have had their evasion status removed in PvP
    • This primarily affects Garchomp's Sand Veil, and Froslass's Snow Cloak
Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Yeah, they’ve been nerfed buddy.

full changelog here. 

 

Edited by Kupokun

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

 

Balancing

  • Abilities which grant evasion in weather have had their evasion status removed in PvP
    • This primarily affects Garchomp's Sand Veil, and Froslass's Snow Cloak

So speed boost from sand rush is removed? I dun see it. Evasion I understand. Speed boost also removed?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

So speed boost from sand rush is removed? I dun see it. Evasion I understand. Speed boost also removed?

No just Sand veil ad Snow cloak or any abilities that give evasion

Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MathewMat said:

No just Sand veil ad Snow cloak or any abilities that give evasion

So how does that Nidoking outspeed excadrill in a sandstorm then? Isnt it a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

So how does that Nidoking outspeed excadrill in a sandstorm then? Isnt it a bug?

0bd00bb6449de453d4a120aa2e6cf8db.png

 

no issue with it it's clearly working

Edited by MathewMat

Share this post


Link to post

I just checked my battle log.

Apparently before Nidoking was out, A golduck with cloud nine was knocked out. Since cloud nine now negates the weather instead of dispelling it, the sandstorm graphic still continues. I have checked that "the sandstorm has subsided".

After that, Nidoking came out and from then, the changelog says everything. Apparently cloud nine negates weather effects PERMANENTLY, even when the pokemon that has cloud nine gets knocked out. Even if the current weather ends and u summon a new weather, the effects still get negated. Wonder if cloud nine and air lock is supposed to work like that?

If it is, thats the end of using weather. Everyone just bring a cloud nine pokemon to disable weather permanently.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

I sent in Tyranitar to set up sandstorm, swapped to gyarados, swapped to excadrill. Sand storm was still active so Excadrill's speed should have been doubled, no way Nidoking would have outsped me.

Ae you sure your Excadrill 's ability is "sand rush" and not "sand force" ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, masflow526 said:

Ae you sure your Excadrill 's ability is "sand rush" and not "sand force" ?

dude, I have used this excadrill for hundreds of times for E4 runs. its definitely not human error

Share this post


Link to post

hmm did lorelli used  tailwind ? idk anyway it is working in pvp (tournament mode battle) 

it might happen in pve  but in pvp its working fine

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, masflow526 said:

hmm did lorelli used  tailwind ? idk anyway it is working in pvp (tournament mode battle) 

it might happen in pve  but in pvp its working fine

You can deduce from battle logs that she did not- Nidoking was faster than Adamant Excadrill, yet it was slower than Hydreigon (without the notification that "Tailwind has petered out")

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You can deduce from battle logs that she did not- Nidoking was faster than Adamant Excadrill, yet it was slower than Hydreigon (without the notification that "Tailwind has petered out")

yes, my hydreigon is faster than that nidoking

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

I just checked my battle log.

Apparently before Nidoking was out, A golduck with cloud nine was knocked out. Since cloud nine now negates the weather instead of dispelling it, the sandstorm graphic still continues. I have checked that "the sandstorm has subsided".

After that, Nidoking came out and from then, the changelog says everything. Apparently cloud nine negates weather effects PERMANENTLY, even when the pokemon that has cloud nine gets knocked out. Even if the current weather ends and u summon a new weather, the effects still get negated. Wonder if cloud nine and air lock is supposed to work like that?

If it is, thats the end of using weather. Everyone just bring a cloud nine pokemon to disable weather permanently.

But... Why Crobat was damaged by sandstorm if Cloud Nine is "permanently" (and ur gyarados didnt recieve damage) 

 

41 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

0bd00bb6449de453d4a120aa2e6cf8db.png

 

no issue with it it's clearly working

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/2/2020 at 12:41 AM, KawaiiKoneko said:

But... Why Crobat was damaged by sandstorm if Cloud Nine is "permanently" (and ur gyarados didnt recieve damage) 

 

 

You can tell those are two different people right?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.