Sand Rush not working

Untitled.png.4cc82d269bb2126388169d877db53863.png

This is my battle log. This is a battle between me and E4 Lorelei's Nidoking, Both are level 100. My Excadrill is adamant, 5x 31 IVs

I sent in Tyranitar to set up sandstorm, swapped to gyarados, swapped to excadrill. Sand storm was still active so Excadrill's speed should have been doubled, no way Nidoking would have outsped me.

I try to earthquake Nidoking but he goes first?

6 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

Balancing

• Abilities which grant evasion in weather have had their evasion status removed in PvP
    • This primarily affects Garchomp's Sand Veil, and Froslass's Snow Cloak

So speed boost from sand rush is removed? I dun see it. Evasion I understand. Speed boost also removed?

2 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

So speed boost from sand rush is removed? I dun see it. Evasion I understand. Speed boost also removed?

No just Sand veil ad Snow cloak or any abilities that give evasion

Edited by MathewMat

I just checked my battle log.

Apparently before Nidoking was out, A golduck with cloud nine was knocked out. Since cloud nine now negates the weather instead of dispelling it, the sandstorm graphic still continues. I have checked that "the sandstorm has subsided".

After that, Nidoking came out and from then, the changelog says everything. Apparently cloud nine negates weather effects PERMANENTLY, even when the pokemon that has cloud nine gets knocked out. Even if the current weather ends and u summon a new weather, the effects still get negated. Wonder if cloud nine and air lock is supposed to work like that?

If it is, thats the end of using weather. Everyone just bring a cloud nine pokemon to disable weather permanently.

41 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

I sent in Tyranitar to set up sandstorm, swapped to gyarados, swapped to excadrill. Sand storm was still active so Excadrill's speed should have been doubled, no way Nidoking would have outsped me.

Ae you sure your Excadrill 's ability is "sand rush" and not "sand force" ?

5 minutes ago, masflow526 said:

hmm did lorelli used  tailwind ? idk anyway it is working in pvp (tournament mode battle) 

it might happen in pve  but in pvp its working fine

You can deduce from battle logs that she did not- Nidoking was faster than Adamant Excadrill, yet it was slower than Hydreigon (without the notification that "Tailwind has petered out")

7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You can deduce from battle logs that she did not- Nidoking was faster than Adamant Excadrill, yet it was slower than Hydreigon (without the notification that "Tailwind has petered out")

yes, my hydreigon is faster than that nidoking

23 minutes ago, TheFaceGuy said:

I just checked my battle log.

Apparently before Nidoking was out, A golduck with cloud nine was knocked out. Since cloud nine now negates the weather instead of dispelling it, the sandstorm graphic still continues. I have checked that "the sandstorm has subsided".

After that, Nidoking came out and from then, the changelog says everything. Apparently cloud nine negates weather effects PERMANENTLY, even when the pokemon that has cloud nine gets knocked out. Even if the current weather ends and u summon a new weather, the effects still get negated. Wonder if cloud nine and air lock is supposed to work like that?

If it is, thats the end of using weather. Everyone just bring a cloud nine pokemon to disable weather permanently.

But... Why Crobat was damaged by sandstorm if Cloud Nine is "permanently" (and ur gyarados didnt recieve damage) 

41 minutes ago, MathewMat said:

0bd00bb6449de453d4a120aa2e6cf8db.png

no issue with it it's clearly working