Hi, hello :)

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the community and be apart of it. I am currently 17 years old and my birthday is coming up in July! My name is Kenany and I basically grew up with Pokemon, watching the shows and playing all the games on Nintendo and some on Game boy, which is what lead me to Pokemmo. I played on here when I was younger but only cared about story line, however with time I understand the depth of the game and how it can be more than just that. More info about me is that I live in Canada! I also am into sports and play Football , both American and European (Soccer). I just caught my first shiny 191 hours into the game, after rejoining the joining the game roughly 2 weeks ago and I plan on contributing to this community for a while and just learning more about the game.

Thank you all for your time :) !!

Wow! 191 hours in & caught a shiny? That’s impressive! 

nice to meet you, hopefully you’ll be here long enough for everyone to know you ^^ 

I’m Kupo, if you have any questions feel free to ask staff or myself. You’ll often find me at verm or I’ll be near fallabour. ^^