change tournament time

Ahpool

Question

There have been other tournaments in pokemmo, such as team tournaments, that ignore Beijing time. In June 2018, with the introduction of Android. A large number of Chinese players are involved. But many Chinese players who like PVP are not satisfied with the official customized journey time, because they are all from 2:00 to 4:00 midnight Beijing time. So I suggest to adjust the time so that more Chinese players can participate.

The result of changing time

1. The game is not so boring (always the same players)

2. There will be a lot of people, so it looks very lively

3. Fair competition

4. Know more friends

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Ahpool said:

I just hope it's not 2-4 in the middle of the night

Can you be more specific than that? I get that playing at 2-4 AM sucks, but if you don't offer an alternative time then nobody can discuss why it's a good/bad change.

11 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Can you be more specific than that? I get that playing at 2-4 AM sucks, but if you don't offer an alternative time then nobody can discuss why it's a good/bad change.

I think the time can be adjusted to 8-9pm Beijing time

I am also a Chinese player and have the same idea as AHpool, 2-4 in the middle of the nigh is too late to us.Most of us only can  participate in 7-10 pm in Beijin time Because we have to study and work.I hope our advice will be adopted.

I am also a Chinese player and have the same idea as AHpool, 2-4 in the middle of the nigh is too late to us.Most of us only can  participate in 7-10 pm in Beijin time Because we have to study and work.I hope our advice will be adopted.

36 minutes ago, Ahpool said:

I think the time can be adjusted to 8-9pm Beijing time

Alright, so let's compare, assuming most of the playerbase is from either Europe, North/South America and Asia.

TT being hosted at 8PM London time:

London - 20:00

Washington DC, USA - 15:00

Buenos Aires - 16:00

Beijing - 3:00

TT being hosted at 8PM Beijing time:

London - 13:00

Washington DC, USA - 8:00

Buenos Aires - 9:00

Beijing - 20:00

Which of these do you think benefits the most sides of the playerbase? Personally, I think it's the first option.

Maybe there should be a second Team Tournament designed specifically for Asian teams (Oceanic TT?), I think changing the time of the current one to what you suggested brings more bad than good, tbh.

Edited by LifeStyleNORE
18 minutes ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Alright, so let's compare, assuming most of the playerbase is from either Europe, North/South America and Asia.

TT being hosted at 8PM London time:

London - 20:00

Washington DC, USA - 15:00

Buenos Aires - 16:00

Beijing - 3:00

TT being hosted at 8PM Beijing time:

London - 13:00

Washington DC, USA - 8:00

Buenos Aires - 9:00

Beijing - 20:00

Which of these do you think benefits the most sides of the playerbase? Personally, I think it's the first option.

Maybe there should be a second Team Tournament designed specifically for Asian teams (Oceanic TT?), I think changing the time of the current one to what you suggested brings more bad than good, tbh.

I don't know your entertainment time every day, but we can accept the tournament as long as it's before 11 p.m