Amulet Coin

ric122

Question

8 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, suigin said:

Yes thanks, it was the worst change ever done in this game.

Yeah, increasing the payout to make it an actual worth way to make money was a bad change. my sides. Besides that, it wont happen anyways

Edited by Quakkz
34 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

Yeah, increasing the payout to make it an actual worth way to make money was a bad change. my sides. Besides that, it wont happen anyways

Yeah being kidnapped from the rest of the game for one hour because I have to rush and beat as many trainers as possible isn't fun or engaging in any way.

PSL game happening? Can't watch it or I miss out on precious minutes of doing the dumbshit gym puzzles I've been doing for years because they are unskippable.

Friend playing in a tour or ranked and everyone in the team watching him? Sorry gotta sit this one out, the fun police said the next hour is for grinding.

Oh damn I activated my amulet coin but forgot in the next 20 mins there's a catching event, whoops I guess I wasted some money there.

Welp it's lunch time, time to log off instead of staying on talking to people in game because I don't want my timer running out.

Fucking terrible change.

14 minutes ago, suigin said:

Yeah being kidnapped from the rest of the game for one hour because I have to rush and beat as many trainers as possible isn't fun or engaging in any way.

PSL game happening? Can't watch it or I miss out on precious minutes of doing the dumbshit gym puzzles I've been doing for years because they are unskippable.

Friend playing in a tour or ranked and everyone in the team watching him? Sorry gotta sit this one out, the fun police said the next hour is for grinding.

Oh damn I activated my amulet coin but forgot in the next 20 mins there's a catching event, whoops I guess I wasted some money there.

Welp it's lunch time, time to log off instead of staying on talking to people in game because I don't want my timer running out.

Fucking terrible change.

> being kidnapped by an 16k investment

I'm also not fond of the changes made to Amulet Coin exactly because of the reasons Suigin mentioned, however I wouldn't want to bring it back as a held item- this was really terrible that one of my mons had to hold the item during an entire fight to actually grant me the higher payout. I would prefer the item to be re-worked, I dunno, like 15 battles with boosted money payout per amulet coin?

Just food for thoughts.