Theft attempt

All right, first thing: not an english speaker, so there will probably be a lot of typos and errors.

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for the answers.

Some hours ago, I received an email said that someone has tried to request a password reset for my  game account. I ignored it, as suggested, but what to do now? Should I report the player? And how?

Note that I play PokèMMO some years ago with the same email address, then dropped it. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I recognized my previous nickname with that guy.

Edited by Heartblow
12 hours ago, Heartblow said:

All right, first thing: not an english speaker, so there will probably be a lot of typos and errors.

Hi everyone, thanks in advance for the answers.

Some hours ago, I received an email said that someone has tried to request a password reset for my  game account. I ignored it, as suggested, but what to do now? Should I report the player? And how?

Note that I play PokèMMO some years ago with the same email address, then dropped it. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I recognized my previous nickname with that guy.

Hello. 

if it’s something that concerns you, I’d suggest changing password to be safe.

You can also fill this out if you want. https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

- Have a good day ^^