Something is VERY wrong with my Pokemon speed... Please advise

Hey guys, I have been playing these Pokemon games for over 20 years, and playing PokeMMO for 5+ years on and off.
Recently I made a new character and began the journey all over again... BUT... I'm noticing something very weird and very annoying this time around.
I currently have 20+ active Pokemon around lvl 30. All of them, literally ALL of them - begin LAST during battles - 80-90% of the time!
It doesn't seem to matter if they have bad or good Speed IV's/EV's... And the weirdest part - it also happens during battles with Pokemon 10-15 levels LOWER than mine.
I distinctly remember that once, in general - higher level pokemon would hit first, unless the weaker Pokemon has very high speed stats and the stronger Pokemon has very weak speed stats.
Even if I put a Quick Claw in their hands - most of the time, the other Pokemon (both wild and NPC) would hit first. This happens in ALL regions...

This is really frustrating and I don't get why it is so... It never used to be like this.
Anyone else is experiencing this? What can I do about it?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Denjah
4 hours ago, Denjah said:

Hey guys, I have been playing these Pokemon games for over 20 years, and playing PokeMMO for 5+ years on and off.
Recently I made a new character and began the journey all over again... BUT... I'm noticing something very weird and very annoying this time around.
I currently have 20+ active Pokemon around lvl 30. All of them, literally ALL of them - begin LAST during battles - 80-90% of the time!
It doesn't seem to matter if they have bad or good Speed IV's/EV's... And the weirdest part - it also happens during battles with Pokemon 10-15 levels LOWER than mine.
I distinctly remember that once, in general - higher level pokemon would hit first, unless the weaker Pokemon has very high speed stats and the stronger Pokemon has very weak speed stats.
Even if I put a Quick Claw in their hands - most of the time, the other Pokemon (both wild and NPC) would hit first. This happens in ALL regions...

This is really frustrating and I don't get why it is so... It never used to be like this.
Anyone else is experiencing this? What can I do about it?

Thanks in advance!

Use moves like quick attack, extremespeed, sucker punch. 

- Can also check the Pokémon’s base stats in pokedex to see if you can outspeed it! ^^

A possible explanation for this is that your Pokemon still has a lower speed stat then your opponent even with a higher level. You see this more in particular with species like Snorlax where the base speed stats aren't all that great. Keep in mind that gym leaders, your rival, and E4 have decent IVs and are EVd optimally. So even if you have a Pokemon with a decent speed stat, if the EVs aren't there to boost it enough you will still be outsped by something that is lower level. Level doesn't always make the speed.

A second, and just as likely explanation, is that you are ending up in speed ties and have bad RNG with them. When two opponents have the same value for their speed stat, the system rolls to see which will move first.

Quick Claw isn't really a reliable way to move first since it's RNG based.

If you still suspect there is something wrong with the way speed is being calculated, you should use the Bug Reports section to have a Bug Moderator look into the matter.