"O reviver das berries" - "The revival of berries"

DayvsonGC

Question

SISTEMA DE PLANTAÇÃO E VENDA DE BERRIES NO MART.

Português

Prezados participantes, jogadores de pokemmo e também os administradores dessa plataforma. O sistema de venda de BERRIES sofreu uma forte redução no preço de sua venda no MART, no ano de 2019. Devido a essa redução no preço das vendas, tornou-se inviável o plantil e o comércio das berries por partes dos jogadores que tinham como renda principal o comércio das mesmas. Segundo o sistema do jogo, essa medida visa balancear a economia. Todavia, o resultado atual dessa medida não contempla a ideia planejada, haja vista que o custo de compra de sementes se faz maior que o lucro com a venda das berries.

Ademais, a consequência desse problema reflete na impossibilidade de muitos jogadores participarem do mundo competitivo do jogo. Sem a renda principal, com a venda junta das berries, mais jogadores perdem o interesse de contribuir com a economia do pokemmo. Com isso cabe uma mudança nos valores éticos e administrativos VISANDO UM EQUILÍBRIO EFICAZ.

Dessa forma, cabe aos responsáveis pelas mudanças dos sistemas do jogo reavaliarem esse problema, e tornar acessível e justo a venda de berries pelo preço que estas valiam antes.

EXEMPLO: ( A imagem segue anexada abaixo )

Observação: O exemplo foi usado com 1 tipo de berrie e pode ser aplicado com qualquer outra.

Inglês

SYSTEM OF PLANTING AND SALE OF BERRIES IN MART.
      Dear participants, pokemmo players and also the administrators of that platform. The BERRIES sales system suffered a strong reduction in the price of its sale in MART, in the year 2019.
Due to this reduction in the price of sales, the stock and the trade of berries by the players who had as main income trade in them. According to the game system, this measure aims to balance the economy. 
However, the current result of this measure does not include the planned idea, given that the cost of buying seeds is greater than the profit from the sale of berries. 
      Furthermore, the consequence of this problem reflects the impossibility of many players to participate in the competitive world of the game. 
Without the main income, with the joint sale of berries, more players lose interest in contributing to the pokemmo economy. With that, a change in the ethical and administrative values is AIMED FOR EFFECTIVE BALANCE.
      Thus, it is up to those responsible for the changes in the game systems to reevaluate this problem, and make the sale of berries affordable and fair at the price they were worth before.

EXAMPLE: (The image is attached below)
 Note: 
The example was used with 1 type of berber and can be applied with any other.

Lichia Berrie -jpg.jpg

Lichia berrie.2.jpg

Edited by DayvsonGC

7 answers to this question

Hace 3 horas, razimove dijo:

El juego está bien, no es necesario, ya no es flojo, las bayas no impiden nada.

Berries prevent players who don't have a lot of time due to work or studies from getting a good amount of money. It is not a matter of "laziness" is that, as the publication says, that the berries do not work prevents many from playing competitively, among other things.

Edited by DiosSlurpuff
4 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

Berries prevent players who don't have a lot of time due to work or studies from getting a good amount of money. It is not a matter of "laziness" is that, as the publication says, that the berries do not work prevents many from playing competitively, among other things.

Organize your time better. Thats no excuse. Or go play pokemonshowdown which is the solution to your problem. 

Edited by razimove
1 hour ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

How could I not have thought? : 0 Let's see, how do I organize my time that I don't have by the way?

Thats nobodys business, but yourself mate. And there's plenty of ways to get some yen, stop being lazy and research things, instead of trying to bring back broken methods.

Also yeah, stop using your lack of time as excuse, you're just trying to cut corners. Go play pokemonshowdown if you dont have time. I'll keep on repeating myself until you understand.

Edited by razimove
Kek
4 hours ago, razimove said:

Eso no es asunto de nadie, pero tú mismo amigo. Y hay muchas maneras de obtener algunos yenes, dejar de ser flojo e investigar cosas, en lugar de tratar de recuperar métodos rotos.

También sí, deja de usar tu falta de tiempo como excusa, solo estás tratando de cortar esquinas. Ve a jugar pokemonshowdown si no tienes tiempo. Seguiré repitiéndome hasta que entiendas.

You can repeat it all you want brother, it is a suggestion with which I agree. And it won't change sending me 20 times to play showdown, good day :)