How long does it take for the appeal to be processed?

I have been banned indefinitely and my appeal is still there and I have not received any response, please do not leave me this quarantine without pokemmo, how long does it take to process my appeal? <3 :'(  

someone answer me please, is it supposed to be a forum?

16 minutes ago, BrokenBulb said:

Tomará tanto tiempo como sea necesario. Regañar al personal para que revise su apelación no acelerará el proceso. Por favor espere pacientemente una respuesta.

I do not scold them, I just wanted to know how long I should wait, I do not know how this works, I thought it had been omitted, I do not know how the process works, I hope they are not very hard on me, I do not know what else to do, just wait. Thank you very much for your answer :(

I hope you understand me too, how I feel, I also don't like to disturb others, I'm just not well. (sorry)

1 minute ago, gigim2 said:

I do not scold them, I just wanted to know how long I should wait, I do not know how this works, I thought it had been omitted, I do not know how the process works, I hope they are not very hard on me, I do not know what else to do, just wait. Thank you very much for your answer :(

I hope you understand me too, how I feel, I also don't like to disturb others, I'm just not well. (sorry)

It Takes time. It can even take a week or more. So wait for their responce. I know that it's hard to Live without this mmo. 

So wait..

They will response soon™

Just now, gigim2 said:

It's all good. SGMs deal with countless appeals daily, and their everyday duties keep them busy most of the time. So don't worry about it, I'm sure you weren't left out. :)