[GUI] Hyde's GFX Corner

hyde9318

gfx_corner_by_hyde9318-d5qgg47.png

Welcome to my Graphic Thread. Here is where I will be posting my GUI edits, as well as taking a few different kinds of graphical requests such as signatures, web design graphics, team logos/graphics, and even some pokemon artwork.

I personally have spent a good amount of time in graphical design, working mainly with the indie development and video game scene. My portfolio so far includes a number of indie games as well as a few websites here and there. Lately, I have been spending quite a bit of my spare time in PokeMMO, so naturally I have been playing around with graphical aspects dealing with the game. So, what does my artwork look like?

That is a link to my Deviant Art where I like to occasionally post some of my stuff. It isn't my entire portfolio, but it should be enough to get a feel for my work and what you can expect when requesting.

So, what can you request from me?

• Custom Logos (Good for Teams, Websites, Trainers, or just for fun)
  • Custom Signatures (Usually consists of a special banner to go in your signature that either expresses your favorite things or can be used to advertise)

If you request a logo or signature, I need to know what it will say, a basic description of how it will look, a basic color scheme, and I could use a link to any silhouettes or vectors you want to appear in it.

-Custom GUIs-

jK4EX.png19UKm.png

The Minecraft GUI is actually incredibly simple looking, but it was a request from a friend who is a minecraft fanatic. It is essentially an emulation of the GUI from Minecraft, but in PokeMMO. I tried to add in a few little things of flair here and there to make it look a bit less bland, but I will warn you that there is a LOT of grey. Oh well though, I think it turned out fine and my friend was overly happy to see it, so I consider it done. I hope you guys like it.

(NOTE: If you look at the title screen, the image in the back is the entire region of Kanto mapped out in Minecraft, PC Version.)

31bxy.png

The Bushido GUI was made as a request by Evesa to serve as a GUI for Team Bushido. It mostly features many reds and browns, as well as a custom battle interface shaped to resemble samurai swords.

rBeEM.png

The Neon GUI is a personal project of mine not related to any requests. I felt that this design would look rather nice once done, and I feel rather proud of the finished product. This one took me the longest so far to complete, and has the most detailed battle interface that I have done yet. If you use this and find anything that may be out of place, please let me know so it can be fixed.

Any idea how big of a sig you want? Pixel size preferably.

And any other design ideas or do you want me to just go for it with my own ideas?

500 x 150

Uhm

Maybe split the sig diagonal and put Skarmory a sky scene and Blissey in a Grassy one? and just put Softboiled wherever you want.

You can add whatever :P

Glad you are happy with it. Do you mind if I add it to my Deviant Art account? I like to keep track of the stuff I have done by adding them to my gallery.

Well, that was a fun and rather good start. I am again open for some more requests.

Also, I am thinking about starting my next GUI edit soon.

These look REALLY cool, good work. just going to say this, on here the size for a signature can be no BIGGER then 500 x 200 pixels. Anyways, im going to ask for a gui.

Well i'd like this to have a japanese kind of samurai feeling to it.

Color scheme: Brown/wood-like and anything else to do with samurai

Basics: Well basically anthing that looks good to do with samurai.

I was wondering if you could make me a Signature.

500 x 150 Pixels

I'd like it to say 'Slowbruh' and 'Team Bushido' somewhere.

Here are the Pictures I would like:

This over Team Bushido:

bushido_zps38fa7f4b.jpg

This Slowbro:

Slowbro_zps7d48a083.jpg

This mark over the Slowbro's head, you pick the color:

question-mark1_zpseebb6c1d.jpg

I want it in a dark, brownish forest scene, if you can.

& make it kind of Samurai themed.

Thanks!

EDIT: Please don't make mine Square xD I like what you did with the Poke Militia sig.

Ok, sorry for not being here in a bit. Got really caught up with some work, so I have been rather busy. On account of my rather busy schedule, I am going to bring down my rules for requesting GUIs, and I am just going to be taking requests for signatures. Dont take that wrong though, I still plan on doing more GUIs, but I am going to do them at my own pace. Reason for this is I got a few different GUI requests at one time, and it is going to take me a little while to get them done.

@Evesa, I plan on doing your GUI. It may be a little while, but I still plan on doing it for you. Sorry for the wait and the late reply.

@ Confucius, I will accept your signature request, no problem. But, does your team have it's own logo yet or should I just come up with something? I have seen multiple Bushido team members around, so I just wanted to know if you guys already had something.

@Robby, same thing. You have been accepted. I will get to both Bushido requests ASAP.

yes we are all bushido ;D mostly its just Bushido then the Kanji for bushido above it. you can see it in my signature in the bottom corner. Also that gui is for team bushido, thank you very much in advance. i'd also like to ask if you have a team.

evesa.png<--

Alright, all good. I will try to make the logo look similar then.

And sorry, but yes, I am in a team. In fact, I started the team. It is still rather young, but we aren't doing too bad right now.

XFWsJ.png

EDIT: Got yours done, Confucius.

3BcGW.png

Let me know if you want something changed.

[quote name='hyde9318' timestamp='1357964850' post='160643']
No problem.

@Evesa, your GUI is done. Check out the original post for the download link.

[center][img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/011/5/3/pokemmo_bushido_by_hyde9318-d5r7dwc.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

Love the battle interface. ;D

That's good. I was worried it wasn't going to look good. I was trying to make it look like it belonged in a pokemon game, not just an image that was thrown in as flair. I had to dust off my pixel art skills, lol.

And for anyone who likes my GUIs, I have a little teaser to leave for you...

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gqZkq.png[/IMG][/center]

;D kewl

[quote name='hyde9318' timestamp='1357967015' post='160669']
That's good. I was worried it wasn't going to look good. I was trying to make it look like it belonged in a pokemon game, not just an image that was thrown in as flair. I had to dust off my pixel art skills, lol.

And for anyone who likes my GUIs, I have a little teaser to leave for you...

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gqZkq.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

Well, it is 6:30am here, and I am finally done, lol. I think it is time for bed, but before I go, I would like to present...

[center][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/012/0/7/pokemmo_neon_by_hyde9318-d5r8ae8.png[/img][/center]

Check out the original post for a screenshot and the download link. Please leave feedback if you have any, as well as any bugs you may find.

I'd like to request a logo.
i'd like it to be like this one:
[spoiler]
[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/004/7/1/pokemonace_by_hyde9318-d5qgiaq.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

But with Bushido insted of the word pokemon and the kanji insted of ace. i'd also like it to have some sort of sword theme to it. thank you!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.