A little proposal for a forgetful vest.

Question

The forgetful vest in the mall sells for 1000 coupons. The effect is to get only the effort value and no experience in the battle. But I bought a feeling of loss, this prop is not like a learning device can be brought on the value of effort, the need for the first wizard to play and then change the wage earners to play strange, wage earners also need to stab the opposite 5 wizard round of attacks. The time wasted again and again feels that the brush effort value is not as fast as the learning device. Although the forgetful vest adds 20 effort values at a time, it feels too much trouble. It is recommended that you can change it to an elf to carry the effort value without going to war. You can add only 1 experience value at a time. After all, the price is 1000 points. A little suggestion is expected to be adopted. Thanks ! 

4 answers to this question

I think he is talking about amnesia brace and wants it changed in such a way that the holder doesn't have to be first. As it eats up time to change from holder to another poke and to kill the horde. He is suggesting that it should act like a EV share with no exp gained but give half of the EV's. (I think that's what he is trying to say)

9 minutes ago, Vezos said:

I think he is talking about amnesia brace and wants it changed in such a way that the holder doesn't have to be first. As it eats up time to change from holder to another poke and to kill the horde. He is suggesting that it should act like a EV share with no exp gained but give half of the EV's. (I think that's what he is trying to say)

Thanks vezo, wasn’t quite sure where they were going with this. \^^

2小时前,Kupokun 说:

I’m sorry, what? 

To put it simply, the individual feels that the prop of the forgetful vest is unreasonable. The price is 1000 points, but it doesn't work much. I hope that I can change the Wei Elf to carry the effort value without going to war. A little suggestion, I hope to adopt, thank you.