Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

Thank you Jindu's FS for my first OT shiny ever on my life of playing pokemon.
(Trying to find a Moxie Gyarados, learned later they had to defeat the E4 and you find the third pokemon to unlock hidden abilities ;-;)

Congrats. I beat the E4 already though.

So I have enough money now to get a 3ds (because the 2ds sucks) and Pokémon x/y, but now I'm not sure if it's worth it. I play enough showdown already and I enjoy that so... Also is the 3ds compatible with B/W and HG/SS? Anyway thoughts on this when I play PS a lot already?

So I have enough money now to get a 3ds (because the 2ds sucks) and Pokémon x/y, but now I'm not sure if it's worth it. I play enough showdown already and I enjoy that so... Also is the 3ds compatible with B/W and HG/SS? Anyway thoughts on this when I play PS a lot already?

I'd buy it.

Buy it now. I bought Black 2 as well as Y and it works fine. I played a lot of PS too but its worth it to get the 3DS.

[spoiler]Also I have a comp team ready if anyone wants to battle.

And mfw flawless IV Gardevoir from Diantha.[/spoiler]

I have to wait until Monday to buy the black hat to finish my outfit.
Never before has a game made me feel this much rage, because now I have to settle for some unsatisfactory outfit until then.
[spoiler]I hate this white cycling cap so much.[/spoiler]

Couldn't you just change the date on your 3ds?

I was in the same boat as you (Execpt I used a surperior simulator), and I decided to buy X and a 2DS. Honestly, I don't regret it, it's a really good game if you're willing to put in the effort.

Talk about slow singing in that case.

Also, what's so special about getting a pokemon from a different region now again?

They're extremely horny. You get eggs every 15 seconds.... Oh, and faster shinies.

Giveaway starts now, first pick first serve(1 per person top, will check # of posts of said person and stuff):

Vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid @Drought (no eggmove)

Alakazam 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid @Magic Guard (ev trained, dont know spread)

Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid @Blaze Dragon Pulse-Dragon Dance-Outrage-Counter

Talonflame 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant @Gale Wings (ev trained, dont know spread)

Scizor 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant @Technician

Marril 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant @Huge Power

Noivern 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid @infiltrator (252 sp atk/252 speed and 4 hp i believe)

Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid @Levitate

Riolu 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant @Inner Focus Bullet Punch-HJK-Crunch-Blaze Kick

Politoed 31/x/31/31/31/23 Modest @Drizzle Encore (ev trained, dont know spread)

Mamoswine 30/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly @Thick Fat (252 atk 252 speed 4 def)

Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant @Intimidate Fire Fang

CHIMCHAR 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly @Iron Fist T.punch-F.punch-Fake Out-Blaze Kick. Born in Kalos(has pentagon). Note: This one i might not give it away to anyone, at least someone i know/have talked at least once to lol

Edit: All shiny.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.