Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

Alternatively you can scan these AR codes.

I was 2 afraid I would scan the wrong one and mess something up, so i just went to the e-shop because it automatically told me there was an update for the game anyways and was quicker than loading the camera.

I was 2 afraid I would scan the wrong one and mess something up, so i just went to the e-shop because it automatically told me there was an update for the game anyways and was quicker than loading the camera.

How paranoid can you get

I need a bit of help from anyone, and I'm not sure if I can post this in the trade corner or not.

I'm playing pokemon Y and I need a flying type, but I'm not a huge fan of any of the pokemon in Y, other than Charizard.

I have a charmander right now, but It doesn't have it's stone. Is there anyone out there nice enough to trade me my charmander, for one with a megastone? Either X or Y.

You can buy them in the stone shop :)

fuarkkkk, chain fishing is dope as fuck.  shiny skrelp encountered

Skrelp - #690 (Careful) : 26 / 24 - 26 / 12 - 15 / 20 - 27 / 12 - 15 / 4 - 7

120 hours, 2 shinies. More than in the entirety of my pokemmo and other handheld life combined ;_;

EDIT: wtf why are both of my shinies careful

Not going to chainfish i think :/, i dont really like any of the shiny fish pokemon their colors...maybe crawndaunt only...but...ehh..

Highest i got to was 38 chains, but then i googled something in the midst of pressing fish...and...yeah...rip 38 chain

Staru is a very nice shiny water pokemon aswell as dragonair... but i have to agree the fish pokemon shinys do lack compared to the normal ones.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.