Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

lots of the places have gen 6 pokemon in them now, if the stats are accurate or not I don't think they know for sure.

Things I am missing from friend safaris for pokedex completion.

[spoiler]Muk

Drowzee
Misdreavus
Girafarig
Forretress
Beautifly
Cascoon
Nuzleaf
Dusclops
Tropius
Spheal
Bronzong
Tranquill
Zebstrika
Palpitoad
Maractus
Rufflet
Vullaby
Paris
[/spoiler]

That is of course using what serebii knows is in the friend safaris, if there is more or not idk.

Anyone have a bulbasaur for trade? Really need one for the dex... =-/

I'll be breeding em eventually, could I get one of the other starters back? (otherwise ivysaur is in friend safari)

EDIT: Also, what are some good aegislash natures? I've been breeding em for a while but I don't know what to keep and I have several boxes full now...

I'll be breeding em eventually, could I get one of the other starters back? (otherwise ivysaur is in friend safari)

EDIT: Also, what are some good aegislash natures? I've been breeding em for a while but I don't know what to keep and I have several boxes full now...

Yeah got them all so whatever one you need!

I am missing these 5 now for completion of what is currently "known" to be in friend safaris.

Misdreavus
Bronzong
Tranquill
Vullaby
Paras

If anyone has any of these, I'll give something for them, idk what.

I got a Bronzor from wonder trading, I can breed you one when I get home if you want. Will hop on IRC or something.

I am missing these 5 now for completion of what is currently "known" to be in friend safaris.

Misdreavus
Bronzong
Tranquill
Vullaby
Paras

If anyone has any of these, I'll give something for them, idk what.

I got a Paras and Bronzong FC: 4098 - 2503 - 0024

Also by the way if anybody needs an Imposter Ditto, Moxie Heracross/Gyarados, Drought Ninetales etc, I am able to get hold of them and will kindly catch them for free :)

I got a Bronzor from wonder trading, I can breed you one when I get home if you want. Will hop on IRC or something.

Anything in particular you want in return, item or pokemon doesn't matter.   Though i can't guarantee good iv's.

I have kept everything I have obtained from the safaris that I am aware of, basically everything and anything on this list: http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Cant guarantee hidden abilities either, since most of them came from gts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.