Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

11:38, 1 badge. I don't understand how speedrunning a new game is fun...

Not even speed running, EXP Share is doing my level grinding just being in my Bag :/

All I do is talk to everyone and battle everyone... I just don't Pokedex much 1st Run.

wtf helioptile can learn surf

And I'm at 16hours and only just got the 3rd badge and mega ring... i'm exploring every corner of the game and not pokedexing either

EDIT: Pokemon sind im pokeball Ich sitze auf dem Stuhl.... um wot?

just battled the magikarp trainer -_- he's out the front of Coumarine City... they we're all lv24 why wouldn't he evolve them

yay my name was actually used in a pokemon game for once, and he's from hoenn so it just gets better

HOLY FUCK, FIRST EVER SHINY ENCOUNTERED. SHINY AXEW. HNNNNNNNNGHHHHH

Now I just have to catch it...

EDIT: I CAUGHT IT. 6:07  HOURS INTO POKEMON Y. AFTER ~5K HANDHELD HOURS, AND ~1.5K POKEMMO HOURS, I FINALLY HAVE AN OT SHINY

His name is Baby

Normally, I'd be super jealous of you and all, except black 2 and white 2 give out free shiny Haxoruses.* Haxori?*

About to hit 13:00 and still only one badge. If slowrunning is a thing, that's what I'm doing.

I was only about 12:30 when I got the 2nd badge... it's such a long time between the first few badges.

On a side note, wtf is with all the coffee shops in Lumiose City. I want to explore the entire city but it's impossible. The ally way battles are a nice touch though, you really feel like your about to get raped. Also loving all the Hoenn references

anyone know how inkay and helioptile evolve? The're at lv 42 and 44 which seems really high for a 1st stage evolution like them

According to Serebii, Inkay evovles by holding the DS upside down at lvl 30+

Just got the second badge earlier, i think i'm at around 7 hours, not very sure though. But yeah the way these new exp shares work is op.

My team so far is Frogadier, Combusken, Fletchinder, that little t-rex fossil whose name escapes me at the moment, Ivysaur, and Kadabra. 

On Pokemon X I'm just going on to my last badge now, caught at least 2 boxes full of Pokemon throughout the story (Saves me hassle after) and my team at the moment is:

Chesnaught Mild Lvl65: Low sweep, Seed bomb, Spiky shield, Shadow claw

Charizard Adamant Lvl66: Return, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Power-up-punch

Lucario Hasty Lvl64: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Shadow claw, Rock Smash

Krookodile Brave Lvl63: Earthquake, Crunch, Low sweep, Rock Tomb

Tyrantrum Hasty Lvl63: Earthquake, Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail

Last one, I'm still deciding lol

And if you are wondering why Charizard is more higher level, it's because near the first few gyms the Exp.share was annoying me a little, and I went through battles gaining levels until I actually realized how to switch it off and turn it on. (Was easier when it was just a held item but still is helpful for training up party's of Pokemon).

And LOL Caught this eariler: Durant Hasty Lvl44 IV's: HP21-22, Att22.25, Def24-25, Sp.Att20-22, Sp.Def0-1, Spd23-25

Wow though such a long story line, and as to think I have to complete Pokemon Y after this to S:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.