Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

[spoiler]Lzeg8lr.png

CAbTVes.png

j1TvTe7.png

77y94Co.png[/spoiler]

This would be a lot more efficient if they actually allowed people to get video footage of what was happening instead of live tweeting about it.

So we have the names of two of the Pokemon Darkshade provided pictures of earlier, however no pictures on which is which have been given.

[spoiler]z7srvpV.png

nUDlck9.png[/spoiler]

I will update the above tab with pictures to show which Pokemon is which when I can. Though the crustacean Pokemon is most likely Clauncher and the seahorse is Skrelp. Talonflame is likely to be the third new Pokemon shown in Darkshade's previous post.

Apparently Rhyhorn is also a ride-able Pokemon.

Pokemon with the ability Levitate are also able to partake in Sky Battles.

The first spoiler tab will be continuously updated with new information. 

A recap video will be released tomorrow, so at that time I will be able to obtain pictures and organize this information better.

Edited by MarleyRose

[spoiler]Lzeg8lr.png

CAbTVes.png

j1TvTe7.png

77y94Co.png[/spoiler]

This would be a lot more efficient if they actually allowed people to get video footage of what was happening instead of live tweeting about it.

So we have the names of two of the Pokemon Darkshade provided pictures of earlier, however no pictures on which is which have been given.

[spoiler]z7srvpV.png

nUDlck9.png[/spoiler]

I will update the above tab with pictures to show which Pokemon is which when I can. Though the crustacean Pokemon is most likely Clauncher and the seahorse is Skrelp. Talonflame is likely to be the third new Pokemon shown in Darkshade's previous post.

Apparently Rhyhorn is also a ride-able Pokemon.

Pokemon with the ability Levitate are also able to partake in Sky Battles.

The first spoiler tab will be continuously updated with new information. 

A recap video will be released tomorrow, so at that time I will be able to obtain pictures and organize this information better.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL OCTOBER FOR THIS OMG I NEED MORE PANTS!!!! Darkshade get on that >_> xD

I meant with the new seahorse crab and bird

Those pictures were apparently leaked a little too early, but since those pictures match up with the newly released information, they are most likely real.

To get official pictures, you will need to wait for when the recap video is released tomorrow.

Also, the games still have a single save file.

Those pictures were apparently leaked a little too early, but since those pictures match up with the newly released information, they are most likely real.

To get official pictures, you will need to wait for when the recap video is released tomorrow.

Also, the games still have a single save file.

Earlier today I saw a picture of Houndour ganging up on Gogoat I think. So 5-1 that will be tough o-o

Q: Explanation for Fairy type being discovered and applying to older Pokemon?

A: Dragon type has had an advantage. Wanted balance.

Q: Importing Pokemon from previous games?

A: They're working on it. DS/3DS comm. barrier is slightly tricky.

Q: Will there be DLC?

A: Hoped that wouldn't be asked, but they are exploring the possibilities. No announcements.

Q: Why base this location on France?

A: France has a focus on a beauty and that was a focus for X&Y. Wanted to see how to express.

[spoiler] 1371002907265.jpg

1371002970548.jpg

1371003073956.jpg

1371003170415.jpg

[/spoiler]

Q: Considered tweaking EV and IV to make being competitive easier?

A: X&Y will make some of these ideas more visible and intuitive.

Q: Depth of customization?

A: You can choose hair style, set appearance. PSS shows player icons so chose to allow for custom appearance

Q: Player movement appears to be 8-way. Why not full analog?

A: Keeping a grid-style bc of tracking Pokemon encounters. But freer movement.

Music in the new games is less modified/compressed, will apparently have a rather different feel to it.

Q: How does Mewtwo change form? Do you want him in Smash?

A: -long pause- Can't explain "Mewthree" Pokemon. Can't talk about other games.

Sakurai just chimed in (joking) - "We're thinking about it."

Q: How many new Pokemon?

A: No comment.

Strong bonds with your Pokemon will result in more critical hits or better dodging.

Some areas have different types of methods of getting around. (i.e. we've seen the grinding and so on). Depends on area.

Flow of battles - seeing opponent's team ahead of time - is the same as before. You can select the song for the battle though.

Q: Riding Pokemon - benefits? Diff from bike?

A: Sounds like you can 'borrow' Pokemon to traverse to destinations. Can help open paths too. - Riding Pokémon. . . what are the benefits? Pokémon are needed to cross rough terrain with ease

Q: What is the postgame content like?

A: You may find yourselves visiting a particular island region after the main story...

[media]http://youtu.be/si7oFO5y1e8[/media]

They would not be that daft

What else could they do dlc for?

....Oh shit....OHOHOHOHO shit...

Kanto Region-$30

Johto Region-$25

Hoenn Region-25

Sinnoh Region-$20

Unova Region-$20

.___. though I doubt that would happen..at least it would be worth it though...I don't see what else they could use that isn't absurd

What else could they do dlc for?
....Oh shit....OHOHOHOHO shit...
Kanto Region-$30
Johto Region-$25
Hoenn Region-25
Sinnoh Region-$20
Unova Region-$20
.___. though I doubt that would happen..at least it would be worth it though...I don't see what else they could use that isn't absurd

DLC probably won't happen, I don't see how they could do it unless they wanted to do away with the mystery gift system

Waiting for Wailord sky battles and Wailord hordes. A whole pod of them flying in the sky.

Q: Why base this location on France?

A: France has a focus on a beauty and that was a focus for X&Y. Wanted to see how to express.

Sort of a bland explanation, it's good to see them vary the location though.

[spoiler] 1371002907265.jpg

1371002970548.jpg

[/spoiler]

Hnnnng

Q: Considered tweaking EV and IV to make being competitive easier?

A: X&Y will make some of these ideas more visible and intuitive.

THANK OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!

Q: Depth of customization?

A: You can choose hair style, set appearance. PSS shows player icons so chose to allow for custom appearance

You have competition now Shade, how does it feel?

Q: Player movement appears to be 8-way. Why not full analog?

A: Keeping a grid-style bc of tracking Pokemon encounters. But freer movement.

Hnnnnnnnng

Strong bonds with your Pokemon will result in more critical hits or better dodging.

Wat, y?

O_o

Q: Riding Pokemon - benefits? Diff from bike?

A: Sounds like you can 'borrow' Pokemon to traverse to destinations. Can help open paths too. - Riding Pokémon. . . what are the benefits? Pokémon are needed to cross rough terrain with ease

Sounds like surfing on different terrains, nothing too exciting.

Stuff

That's it, i'm buying a nintendo 3DS for this. My body wasn't ready for this!

Also, inba surf and earthquake against the hordes of pokemon.

"Strong bonds with your Pokemon will result in more critical hits or better dodging."'

That is just wierd though. They might aswell wanna remove the TM Frustration now because of it. Well, no one ever used it so it wouldn't matter, but still.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.