Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

Dragon based meta.

Stale gameplay.

Not what I meant. It should have been added in 2nd gen it's just too weird this far in...and now the Arceus movie is ruined because he only had 17 plates when there are 18 now. So then another God Pokemon is going to come along,

Not what I meant. It should have been added in 2nd gen it's just too weird this far in...and now the Arceus movie is ruined because he only had 17 plates when there are 18 now. So then another God Pokemon is going to come along,

Or just another plate could be added

72125_354816907953453_582569211_n.jpg

[spoiler]Looks pretty badass to me[/spoiler]

The size and the tail on the head just kill the design for me. It's not much bigger than Mew. He looks a lot less intimidating... I wonder though if his sp attk will get any higher or just his speed. Considering I THINK he has the highest sp attk in all Pokemon as Mewtwo. think

Pokemon Ami seems a bit pointless

You say that now...if you never had a tachagami or neo pet or anything like that when you were a kid, you have no idea how addicting those kind of things can be. Also I think the bonding will have an effect on stuff as it has been mentioned in several trailers and the 1st one I believe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.