Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Dev

the only reason i buy the pokemon games it to get all the new pokemon if its not an new area with all new pokemon (most likely will be) i am not going to get it i have roms and pokemmo ill wait for the rom i bet im not the only one

[url="http://pokejungle.net/2013/02/11/february-2013-corocoro-leaks-pokmon-silhouette/"]New silhouette of a debuting Pokemon leaked from CoroCoro.[/url]

[url="http://pokejungle.net/2013/02/11/february-2013-corocoro-leaks-pokmon-silhouette/"]Along with the title of the sixteenth movie. Look at your own risk. Pretty big returning spoiler![/url]

Flying type?

[quote name='Oxygen' timestamp='1360649453' post='194492']
Am I the only one who instantly thought of Victini? Those eyes, the colors.... hmmm. Maybe its just me.
[/quote]

Victini was the first thing that came to my head when I first saw it. Then I saw the pattern on its ribbon and thought of Milotic's color palette.

[quote name='KHXIII' timestamp='1360650340' post='194506']
Victini was the first thing that came to my head when I first saw it. Then I saw the pattern on its ribbon and thought of Milotic's color palette.
[/quote]

Its a Victini/Milotic hybrid. On 4 legs.

Honestly, that Eeveelution is the biggest suggestion I've seen that Light typing is more than a rumor. None of the current typings make sense, and the Eeveelutions have never been big on thematic subtlety. If it was flying, it would have hermes wings all over it or something, and fighting type would have a much clearer motif as well.

Well Im guessing that "Ninfia" could probably be a normal typed pokemon...
mostly because of its pink-ish color which kinda reminds me of chancey and jigglypuff
also eevee is of normal typing and for once it would be cool if it just evolved into a
normal pokemon or something that shares its initial typing with something else.
(which looks like it could be fighting)

[quote name='Hemlock' timestamp='1360670668' post='194693']
Honestly, that Eeveelution is the biggest suggestion I've seen that Light typing is more than a rumor. None of the current typings make sense, and the Eeveelutions have never been big on thematic subtlety. If it was flying, it would have hermes wings all over it or something, and fighting type would have a much clearer motif as well.
[/quote]

Most people on Reddit, /v/ and /vp/ agree that it's most likely a flying type evolution.

[quote name='Dev' timestamp='1360679767' post='194766']
Most people on Reddit, /v/ and /vp/ agree that it's most likely a flying type evolution.
[/quote]

oh, in that case, I will gladly defer to their ageless wisdom, those scions of the tubes

Seriously, I see nothing at all that suggests an aerial theme. It doesn't even remotely look like it could be airborne.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.