I need help "Fatal OutOfMemoryError."

• 6 months later...
On 3/22/2020 at 9:05 PM, BrokenBulb said:

Hello!

You need to raise your client's memory allocation value. Please follow the instructions listed here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56196-managing-ram-usage-of-pokemmo-in-windows/

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Good luck! :)

So, I have a ton of RAM free, and have tried following that thread, but still having the same error with all four regions installed. Any ideas or further help? :c

42 minutes ago, BrokenBulb said:

What is your total ram amount? Also, do you use any mods?

16 GB of RAM, and no mods. The issue begun as SOON as I tried to run it after downloading the Pokemon Platinum ROM, and I have pokemon White, FireRed, Emerald, and HeartGold.

• 1 year later...
On 3/22/2020 at 10:05 PM, BrokenBulb said:

Hello!

You need to raise your client's memory allocation value. Please follow the instructions listed here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/56196-managing-ram-usage-of-pokemmo-in-windows/

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused. Good luck! :)

I have the same problem, but the instructions are deleted, please somebody explain how to fix this.

10 hours ago, Anormalpokeplayer said:

I have the same problem, but the instructions are deleted, please somebody explain how to fix this.

Another solution is used now thus the guide was removed. When do you get the error? For example randomly when playing, launching the game, importing roms, etc. A common fix it to free ram by closing open programs or preventing them from autostarting on boot and disabling heavy mods.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 9:19 PM, BrokenBulb said:

Another solution is used now thus the guide was removed. When do you get the error? For example randomly when playing, launching the game, importing roms, etc. A common fix it to free ram by closing open programs or preventing them from autostarting on boot and disabling heavy mods.

I'm constantly having this error specifically when trying to load a V10 HeartGold ROM, literally can't figure out how to fix it..