Sign in to follow this  
Hakune

Hello :)

Heey, I used to play this game a year ago and now i'm back with a new account ^^

Short things about me:

•  I'm 20 years old and i'm from Germany
  •  I'm a huge fan of K-Pop and Anime :D
  •  My favourite color is turquoise c:

See u guys ingame! o/

Hi hakune welcome back to mmo if you need help with guides how to farm money competitively feel free to ask me in game or mail me on forums

Alao if you ever need someone to chat with you can whisper me anytime p

Welcome back! 

enjoy the stay, plenty of things to do & catch up on ^^

Welcome to the game, have fun, c ya around.... If you need any help or wanna talk about Korean movies (not into K-pop, only movies), hmu anytime c:

Willkommen Hakune,

solltest du fragen haben, schreib mich einfach an.

Grüße hodor

Welcome hakune,

Dont hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Welcome! I'm an anime fan too, hmu if you want some recommendations or got any questions about the game as well.

3 hours ago, RenDude said:

Welcome! I'm an anime fan too, hmu if you want some recommendations or got any questions about the game as well.

Omg alwayyys, the last movie that I watched was "Your Name" and it was so good.. :'c

Lately I've been watching more movies than series cuz I can't find any good ones, do you know some you could definitely recommend? :o

27 minutes ago, Hakune said:

Omg alwayyys, the last movie that I watched was "Your Name" and it was so good.. :'c

Lately I've been watching more movies than series cuz I can't find any good ones, do you know some you could definitely recommend? :o

Your name is an amazing movie !

Welcome :) I hope you have a great time here. If you have any question or problem, don't hesitate to contact the staff.

13 hours ago, MPDH said:

Welcome :) I hope you have a great time here. If you have any question or problem, don't hesitate to contact the staff.

Thankss c:

Well, I still can't play the game because I accidently picked the wrong starter and now I want to start over, but I can't delete my character xD

How long do I have to wait now? :o

If u ask yourself why I just don't create a new one, I really wan't to use my username as my ingame name c:

1 hour ago, Hakune said:

Thankss c:

Well, I still can't play the game because I accidently picked the wrong starter and now I want to start over, but I can't delete my character xD

How long do I have to wait now? :o

If u ask yourself why I just don't create a new one, I really wan't to use my username as my ingame name c:

You need to wait 3 days if I remember well.