Hello :)

Hakune

3 hours ago, RenDude said:

Welcome! I'm an anime fan too, hmu if you want some recommendations or got any questions about the game as well.

Omg alwayyys, the last movie that I watched was "Your Name" and it was so good.. :'c

Lately I've been watching more movies than series cuz I can't find any good ones, do you know some you could definitely recommend? :o

27 minutes ago, Hakune said:

Omg alwayyys, the last movie that I watched was "Your Name" and it was so good.. :'c

Lately I've been watching more movies than series cuz I can't find any good ones, do you know some you could definitely recommend? :o

Your name is an amazing movie !

13 hours ago, MPDH said:

Welcome :) I hope you have a great time here. If you have any question or problem, don't hesitate to contact the staff.

Thankss c:

Well, I still can't play the game because I accidently picked the wrong starter and now I want to start over, but I can't delete my character xD

How long do I have to wait now? :o

If u ask yourself why I just don't create a new one, I really wan't to use my username as my ingame name c:

1 hour ago, Hakune said:

Thankss c:

Well, I still can't play the game because I accidently picked the wrong starter and now I want to start over, but I can't delete my character xD

How long do I have to wait now? :o

If u ask yourself why I just don't create a new one, I really wan't to use my username as my ingame name c:

You need to wait 3 days if I remember well.