Legendary Pokemon Respawn Rotation

MajinPetrosk

Question

My suggestion is to introduce (if possible) a respawn rotation of legendary pokemon.

I will explain better below,

In Kanto we have Mewtwo, Rayquaza in Hoenn, Arceus in Sinnoh and Keldeo in Unova,

With respawn rotation we can introduce more legendary pokemons like the trio birds in Kanto or Groundon/Kyogre in Hoenn and into differents locations like in the game.

And how it should work? Simple, after a legendary pokemon "get bored" and left the trainer, it will be replace by another legendary,
Example: Mewtwo left the trainer, disappear and Moltres replaces it by respawning in Mt. Ember, later on when Moltres get bored, it would be replace by Articuno in Seafoam Islands

With this I think it will add more challenge to the end-gamers and the fun to search a new legendary to capture (also being able to truly complete the pokedex)

Also each respawn could be randomized and maybe add some clues on itens like TV or npcs saying something like "I saw a strange pokémon near in X place"

Legendary Pokemons per region and each location:

legends.thumb.png.dd04029c87738f9a4b2746b59ffcdc27.png

Some of locations are accessible by event or key itens, but still they exist within the game so is just to find a way to get those places

Would like to know it's possible or others ideias to improve more the end-game

3 answers to this question