Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to the developers for making all my dreams come true. This truly is the best pokemon game ever. Love being able to play with others, and enjoy the nostalgia of my youth. The economy is nice and it's just an all around good game. I have been quite sad with the direction pokemon has been going the last few years and am so happy that this game stops before megas and gigantamax pokemon are introduced. Thank you so much guys, keep up the good work!

7 hours ago, Destroddish said:

I never said my opinion is fact? Just honestly like the older stuff. Lol but have a nice day, cause honestly u seem miserable 

Was just responding to that meme above, but have a nice a day and stay safe, cuz we need to see more of your dumb pokemon posts.

7 hours ago, Laz said:

Was just responding to that meme above, but have a nice a day and stay safe, cuz we need to see more of your dumb pokemon posts.

You literally make no sense at all. I dont see how my post is dumb either. The developers put alot of work into this game and I believe they deserve a little praise.

Edited by Destroddish