Fancy Butterfly Wings - Lighning effect?

It says lighning effect in the description, but is it just me or isnt there any?

Also something i want to bring up is that i bought RP every day for the last week, and yesterday they went up suddenly out of nothing with the new vanity nowhere even announced - is there somebody leaking stuff or what is this -.- not that it bothers me that much, but its kinda suspicious

Edited by Quakkz
10 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

It says lighning effect in the description, but is it just me or isnt there any?

Also something i want to bring up is that i bought RP every day for the last week, and yesterday they went up suddenly out of nothing with the new vanity nowhere even announced - is there somebody leaking stuff or what is this -.- not that it bothers me that much, but its kinda suspicious

We also discussed the lack of lighting effect - but we suspect that it might be added in the night time. Try to put it on in about about 15-20 min when it is 21:00 in game.

Yeah, the RP thing was weird. 

1 hour ago, shiningluck said:

It's simply supply and demand, bro. The demand of the new vanity rises --> more people looking for RP tickets (to exchange it) --> RP tickets price goes up. Will down in a week tho.

thats not what i even said, but thanks for your lesson on economics, i really needed it

Edited by Quakkz
11 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Nobody outside upper staff is informed about upcoming items, so it's probably just a coincidence.

• Matoka locked this topic