E4 Farming - Anyone have a new tactic?

Hi, since they nerfed the Baton pass I cant farm E4 it anymore. (No im not crying! I just need new tactics haha) 

I wonder if heres some1 could share new tactics to beat E4? 

Pm me IGN(Spxter) or add me Discord SpxteR#9659 - if you can!

Would be happy :)

Edited by Spxter

My team works for Kanto and maybe Sinnoh. Doesn't do well in Hoenn and never tried it in Unova.

Chansey - SpDef wall, Stealth Rock setter

Skarmory - Phys wall, Spikes, Whirlwind, Protect

Chandelure - Eat fire and fighting moves

Krookodile - Eat electric and psychic moves

Ferrothorn - 2nd phys wall, not a bad SpDef stat either

Salamence. - Intimidate spammer

I send Chansey out first, if they don't have a fighting move or a strong stab physical move then I use Stealth Rock. Setting up Stealth Rock is my number one priority so I don't have to worry about Focus Sash anymore. If I am forced to switch Chansey out then I send out Skarmory (or Ferrothorn if they have a strong water move instead). Skarmory can set up Spikes.

The AI is dumb and will keep switching to have an advantage over your pokemon so eventually they will send out a SpAttacker which I can then send out my Chansey to set up Stealth Rock.

Once I have Stealth Rock set up and maybe a layer of Spikes I can use Skarmory and Whirlwind my way to victory. The AI is very predictable and against Skarmory they will keep sending out a pokemon that has a fire or electric move but because you keep using Whirlwind they won't be able to use those moves and they will slowly take chip damage from Stealth Rock and Spikes. If I'm comfortable enough to OHKO the pokemon that uses a fire move then I send out Chandelure (has Scarf) or if it uses electric then I send Krookodile (also scarf'd). Salamence is here to Intimidate physical pokemons that threaten Skarmory and pokemons that my Chandelure can't OHKO.

That's the general strategy. I have specific way to deal with specific pokemons in the E4 but that'll take too much time to explain.

3 hours ago, Archiver said:

My team works for Kanto and maybe Sinnoh. Doesn't do well in Hoenn and never tried it in Unova.

I send Chansey out first, if they don't have a fighting move or a strong stab physical move then I use Stealth Rock. Setting up Stealth Rock is my number one priority so I don't have to worry about Focus Sash anymore. If I am forced to switch Chansey out then I send out Skarmory (or Ferrothorn if they have a strong water move instead). Skarmory can set up Spikes.

The AI is dumb and will keep switching to have an advantage over your pokemon so eventually they will send out a SpAttacker which I can then send out my Chansey to set up Stealth Rock.

Once I have Stealth Rock set up and maybe a layer of Spikes I can use Skarmory and Whirlwind my way to victory. The AI is very predictable and against Skarmory they will keep sending out a pokemon that has a fire or electric move but because you keep using Whirlwind they won't be able to use those moves and they will slowly take chip damage from Stealth Rock and Spikes. If I'm comfortable enough to OHKO the pokemon that uses a fire move then I send out Chandelure (has Scarf) or if it uses electric then I send Krookodile (also scarf'd). Salamence is here to Intimidate physical pokemons that threaten Skarmory and pokemons that my Chandelure can't OHKO.

That's the general strategy. I have specific way to deal with specific pokemons in the E4 but that'll take too much time to explain.

how long does it take you to finish a complete run?

10 hours ago, Archiver said:

♦How Many Super potions, revives It Take?

★Can I winn with 100 lvl semi comp pokes?

Edited by FighterChamp
Question
1 hour ago, FighterChamp said:

How Many Super potions, revives It Take?

Can I winn with 100 lvl semi comp pokes?

3-6 super potions, no revives unless I mess up.

I would suggest at least getting the right nature and getting 31 on the important stuff. Like HP, Def and SpDef for your walls. Speed and Atk and SpAtt for Krookodile and Chandelure.

Edited by Archiver