Suggestions about Friends System and PVP System

PartyShakerCN

Question

Frisends System

I hope you could  add a function "notes" to Friends System。 Because the name of the players are in English, sometimes even no regular letters and numbers。It is difficult to tell a player from another after a long time, so I hope  Friends System can be added notes or even memos, in order to distinguish.

PVP System

I hope that evey PM can  be added  a note by the player 。For example,if Pelipper withstand Garchomp’s Dragon Claw,  it will lost 45% of its Hp,so the player can write a note on this Pelipper "After withstand Garchomp’s Dragon Claw,Pelipper will lost its 45% HP" 。  He can also write a note on this Pelipper “Its Scald can make Garchomp lose 58%HP in Rain”。

I hope “Damage information  will be displayed in Battle System”。If a PM carry a Sitrus Berry ,it will regain HP so quick that it's hard to notice how much damage I make in this attack,so I hope in the Battle Information System,you can see your PM‘s skill do x% damage to the other。I hope Leftovers’s   effect of recovery ,Stealth Rock、Poison ‘s  damage will be write in the  information ,too。

Good Luck to you all。

2 answers to this question