One Last Dance: 5v5 Team Tournament (Sat. March 21 3PM EST) 32M+ Prize Pool

8835e9af543a986863d4ad6e1ce69e02.jpg.285d1c808615ef8c039d7030e4485860.jpg

Figured I might as well give my stuff away as a fun tourney prize instead of letting it rot on my dead account so:

Huge shoutout to @Eggplant for first introducing this format, always wanted to see/try it out but never had/wanted to use the funds. Check out his original post:

Details

Tournament Mode | Teams of 5 players | Unlimited Players | 6v6 

Date & Time

Saturday, March 21st |  Time 3PM EST --> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20191128T193000&p1=tz_et

Explanation

Five vs Five Tag Team

Tiers/Format: OU UU NU LC Dubs

2 Hour Time Limit on Matches

Everyone battles an opponent in their primary tier, and then the survivors battle each other in a different predetermined tier!

Two rules decide this said predetermined tier:

• One player cannot play the same tier twice in one Regimental Battle
  • They have to play OU, unless they can't play OU because of the rule above. Then it's UU (unless rule above). then nu (..), lc, doubles

Once a team is completely wiped out, they drop out of the tournament.

The other team advances to face a different team.

Ex:

Team A Wins UU/LC (OU/NU/DUBS players for this team are eliminated for the round)

Team B Wins OU/NU/DUBS (OU/LC players for this team are eliminated for the round)

Team B will pick which 2 players they want to use to play the remaining players from Team A

- All matches at this stage will be OU matches unless a player has already played OU in that round, in which case it'll be UU, if that's already played, then NU, LC, Doubles in that order.

image.thumb.png.ac1f1b579d9091e7784996d817662093.png

un ejemplo ^^ if krenz wins, he plays doc in NU to decide that round. 

When all 5 players from Teams A or B have been eliminated, then the round is over and the winner moves on

If anyone needs further clarification on the rules, lmk.

Registration

Registrations will be open 2 hours prior to the tournament. Post your team here according to the format:

Team Name:
Team Tag:
Registered Players:

Team Captain:

Myself and any additional hosts will be relaying match information to the Captains of each team. 

You can use the Tournament Discord (discord.gg/ZcdsGng) to look for/arrange teams!

Jubilife's GTS Ch4 

Image result for jubilife cityImage result for jubilife city

First Place Prize

25M + [2500RP] 

Second Place Prize

5M

3rd Place Prize

2M

Donations/Additional Hosts

Prize is meh but it's what's left of my account and I'm definitely not grinding to get more lol. That being said, donations are definitely welcome as are additional hosts. Pm for either.

That being said, glhf, and may the best team win!

b773f744546c15ef35647f9a87a58e41.thumb.jpg.b88a98157d670aacfa87f871c82a200e.jpg

Edited by calidubstep

The main room of the terminal is blue, I'll be calling that the blue room. If needed, overflow matches will occur in the green or red rooms. To enter, just step into the respective colored panels. There are pcs in all 3 rooms

Capture1.PNG

Similar to the example spreadsheet, I will have a live spreadsheet going throughout the tournament for people to track individual wins as well.

Edited by calidubstep

A few notes before tomorrow's tournament:

-It's getting pushed earlier by 1 hour since it'll take a while.

-The shifting tiers for elimination matches will only take place starting in the QUARTERFINALS and afterwards. It'll be a lot more feasible to communicate with 4 sets of players instead of 16

-ALL SECONDARY ELIMINATION MATCHES WILL BE OU BEFORE THE QUARTERFINALS for simplicity purposes early on. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZG7h3UY9McLwTrBWQ-S1kDombct2XAZ8OGlYYYP3XjI/edit?usp=sharing

^^ template sheet for tomorrow

On 3/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, calidubstep said:

Edit: Moving to Jubilife's GTS 

This is the first major city in the region, so please please just get to this if you want to participate

-reminder to play up until Jubilife in Sinnoh if you want to participate 

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: SIÂ1
Registered Players: Mkns, gbwead, MadaraSixSix, Tawla, Lunarck

Team Captain: Mkns

Team Name: Sic Itur Ad Astra
Team Tag: SIÂ2
Registered Players: Eastsiideboy, Evenils, Agrat, Bebb, Kanicula

Team Captain: Eastsiideboy

Edited by MknsZblex

Congrats to:

Past (aldahirramirez, Fibraxxxx, Warthend, Robertramirez, thuxs)

Geto +4 ( Frags, LKrenz, Sejuani, enchanteur, yosoyarca)

Z Warriors(Navetas, Nagahex, Kiwikidd, JasonSparrowX, Zhiko)

. (Sebat,TiToooo Moisessss Santiiii Redav)

For advancing to the semifinals!!!

Per request of the semifinalists, the Semis will take place tomorrow at the same start time as today. Dm me if you still have questions about the format; there is some strategy to the placement of players after the initial 5 matches.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200322T190000&p1=tz_et

Which means I get to be on mmo for one more day yay(?)

Because we're starting again on a different day and I need to hurry up and quit this game, please be ready to start at the agreed upon time ^^^

Edit: There's a UU tournament at the same time, we can wait if anyone is still in that by the time the semis start.

Edited by calidubstep

Congrats to the

Z Warriors(@Navetas, @NagaHex, @kiwi, @JasonSparrowX, @Zhikodark)

For taking First place and 25m +2.5k RP!! (money wasn't worth the time it took ik but hope it was at least fun)

@aldahirramirez and his group (Fibraxxxx, Wrathend, Robertramirez, thuxs)

On 2nd place!

Aaand @Sebat and @Frag 

With solid semifinal runs for their teams!! 

Capture.PNG.6b84d7eaa98316c3f31ca5655c949ed0.PNG

Was a good run and way too much time spent (thank u verm), but ty to the people who made it worth it (and to whoever dm'd me on dc, no, I'm not selling the scythe for euros, I'm leaving with it).

cya on the other side ^.^

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.