[MOD] Metalmon (BETA release!) (PC & Android supported!)

I am back on pokemmo and am working on this mod once again, this time I plan to actually release it, the music is converted to ogg so it should work on android as well as pc

Currently I am only doing pokemon/trainer encounters, if you have any suggestions let me know! I am replacing the battle music with metal covers of the song!

Beta 0.2 Links

PC - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cZrOzDkTlKVGznN12Legw_8dy04F936i/view?usp=sharing

Android - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JHjqy_Np44qF5zp0WAw7u9MouVi1aS1B/view?usp=sharing

Changelog:

0.2 Copied kanto wild encounter to set for hoards and added hoenn trainer and wild encounters

Edited by Silverwolf9k
On 3/23/2020 at 6:09 AM, JammySplosha said:

the youtuber FalKKonE makes some amazing metal covers, I hope you can add some of his, my favourite has to be his battle reshiram/zekrom cover

I will keep this in mind when I do those regions

Update: I checked FalKKonE out, but he does not have any of the songs I'm looking for unfortunately 

Edited by Silverwolf9k
  • Revz changed the title to [MOD] Metalmon (BETA release!) (PC & Android supported!)
  • 2 years later...
6 hours ago, yoshidakakeru96 said:

Aw... I was really hoping there was a mod for pokemmo XD like pokemon music but metal covers that'll be really sick

There was one already if its not this one I remember one that listed metal covers of Pokémon taken from YouTube, try check on the old pages of mods

5 minutes ago, yoshidakakeru96 said:

Can't find it, if you find the link can you please link it here, thank you

It was this post lol the YouTube thing i was talking about its on the other comments lol

You can do a mod by yourself its not hard there is a tutorial here