Jobs and Orders.

DrFaller

Question

Hi. Why not add a section of jobs / orders?. That is, you could add a section for style orders: I want this pokemon to be raised to level 100. or I want 252 Attack Evs and 252 Hp to upload.

It could work like this. The client puts said pokemon that he wants the Evs to raise, the amount he pays for it and the time he wants it. The worker takes the work and uploads the Evs, once the work is finished, the pokemon will return, the system will have previously registered the pokemon, at the time of returning it the system will verify that the pokemon is the same that occurred from the beginning and if this it is fulfilled, automatically the worker will be paid.

How to make the system register the pokemon?. We will use the same GTL system, when we press in advanced search, it gives us the option of how many ivs we want it to have, that is, that somehow the system knows how to detect the ivs that a pokemon has, and if we do this same but with the evs?, I mean, when you put the pokemon you want them to upload, this section will give you to select: What do you want to upload? and there we will put how many evs we want or at what level we want them to deliver it to us, once this pokemon has been published, the system will register it as requested and only accept it back if it meets what was asked of it.

How to prevent my pokemon from being stolen? I am sure that many of you are already denying this idea for fear that our Pokemon will be stolen or that they will try to return us with different things than what we ask for. Well, to be a worker you will have to meet the following requirements:
- 300 hours played.
- Verification of a mod or other game admins.
- Have completed at least one region

How to do this?. To be a worker you will have to do a questionnaire before and be accepted by a mod.

In the event of any type of scam, the client may report the worker and he will be banned.

In this way the probability of scams will be greatly reduced.

I think it would be a great complement for people who do not have enough time to climb Evs or level up, and for others to get money in a simple way.

I am willing to answer any type of question about this, I am sure that I will forget something so surely someone will find something negative, but I will find a way to solve it.

In case the idea is accepted by the developers, if you like it could help by giving more plugins for this idea.

I know what I just said is not easy to do, but it is something that I have been thinking about for a long time and wanted to make it known.

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, DrFaller said:

Hi. Why not add a section of jobs / orders?. That is, you could add a section for style orders: I want this pokemon to be raised to level 100. or I want 252 Attack Evs and 252 Hp to upload.

It could work like this. The client puts said pokemon that he wants the Evs to raise, the amount he pays for it and the time he wants it. The worker takes the work and uploads the Evs, once the work is finished, the pokemon will return, the system will have previously registered the pokemon, at the time of returning it the system will verify that the pokemon is the same that occurred from the beginning and if this it is fulfilled, automatically the worker will be paid.

How to make the system register the pokemon?. We will use the same GTL system, when we press in advanced search, it gives us the option of how many ivs we want it to have, that is, that somehow the system knows how to detect the ivs that a pokemon has, and if we do this same but with the evs?, I mean, when you put the pokemon you want them to upload, this section will give you to select: What do you want to upload? and there we will put how many evs we want or at what level we want them to deliver it to us, once this pokemon has been published, the system will register it as requested and only accept it back if it meets what was asked of it.

How to prevent my pokemon from being stolen? I am sure that many of you are already denying this idea for fear that our Pokemon will be stolen or that they will try to return us with different things than what we ask for. Well, to be a worker you will have to meet the following requirements:
- 300 hours played.
- Verification of a mod or other game admins.
- Have completed at least one region

How to do this?. To be a worker you will have to do a questionnaire before and be accepted by a mod.

In the event of any type of scam, the client may report the worker and he will be banned.

In this way the probability of scams will be greatly reduced.

I think it would be a great complement for people who do not have enough time to climb Evs or level up, and for others to get money in a simple way.

I am willing to answer any type of question about this, I am sure that I will forget something so surely someone will find something negative, but I will find a way to solve it.

In case the idea is accepted by the developers, if you like it could help by giving more plugins for this idea.

I know what I just said is not easy to do, but it is something that I have been thinking about for a long time and wanted to make it known.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this idea, however, the Trade Corner on forums would make this suggestion repetitive. If I can, I would like to rely a story to you about my past. Back in 2014, I opened up an EV Training Service in the Trade Corner. These days, I am a bit too busy to start up a service, but what I like about the Trade Corner is that you can update your clients in real time as to your order status and your hours of availability.

1. "I am getting married today, so orders have to be postponed for the time being."

2. "Work has given me a few days off, so I can work on some orders today."

3. "My close friend Bob is moving today, so I want to help him move his things. Thus, I have to postpone my current orders."

The Trade Corner adds a bit of a humanistic approach towards services. There are certain scenarios where the "Amazon.com" approach would work like the Global Trade Link. Your suggestion is a different case because you're not acquiring a new resource, but building on the one that you have already. Don't you want to connect with the salesman or saleslady before handing off your pokemon to them? The no human approach already exists in the form of Vitamins and Rare Candies.

32 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm for this idea, however, the Trade Corner on forums would make this suggestion repetitive. If I can, I would like to rely a story to you about my past. Back in 2014, I opened up an EV Training Service in the Trade Corner. These days, I am a bit too busy to start up a service, but what I like about the Trade Corner is that you can update your clients in real time as to your order status and your hours of availability.

1. "I am getting married today, so orders have to be postponed for the time being."

2. "Work has given me a few days off, so I can work on some orders today."

3. "My close friend Bob is moving today, so I want to help him move his things. Thus, I have to postpone my current orders."

The Trade Corner adds a bit of a humanistic approach towards services. There are certain scenarios where the "Amazon.com" approach would work like the Global Trade Link. Your suggestion is a different case because you're not acquiring a new resource, but building on the one that you have already. Don't you want to connect with the salesman or saleslady before handing off your pokemon to them? The no human approach already exists in the form of Vitamins and Rare Candies.

But the idea is based on adding this to the game as something "official", I try to replace this with the Trade Corner.

I don't have the statistics but I think the activity in the game is much higher than the one in the forum. Also, spending on vitamins and rare candies is very expensive.

Edited by DrFaller
12 minutes ago, DrFaller said:

But the idea is based on adding this to the game as something "official", I try to replace this with the Trade Corner.

I don't have the statistics but I think the activity in the game is much higher than the one in the forum. Also, spending on vitamins and rare candies is very expensive.

Hello there DrFaller, I have to agree with Bestfriends although for a different reason that you allude to in this comment. There are more people in game than forums, however that reduces the chances of a fly by night in game service. Yes, you said something about banning the person, but I would rather give my pokemon to a human instead of some random In Game Fiverr person that could game the system.

Also Bestfriends did mention the human aspect of the Trade Corner which brings us together as a playerbase. It should be expensive or time consuming to isolate yourself on Pokemmo.

13 minutes ago, Diplomacy said:

Hola, DrFaller, tengo que estar de acuerdo con Bestfriends, aunque por una razón diferente a la que aludiste en este comentario. Hay más personas en el juego que en los foros, sin embargo, eso reduce las posibilidades de volar de noche en el servicio del juego. Sí, dijiste algo sobre prohibir a la persona, pero preferiría darle mi pokemon a un humano en lugar de una persona aleatoria en el juego Fiverr que podría jugar el sistema.

También Bestfriends mencionó el aspecto humano del Trade Corner que nos une como base de jugadores. Debería ser costoso o lento aislarse en Pokemmo.

But at the moment of getting a "worker" you will have the information of said person and thus you will know who he is, in addition, that is why the requirement of 300 hours played is requested, to avoid that someone with a newly created account, tried to disturb, also we could also make you only take 1 job at a time.