[MOD] Pokemon Home Monster Icons

Presenting: Pokemon Home Icons Mod

What is this?: This is a custom made mod (by me) that changes your Pokemon icons to the Pokemon Home icons.

How does it work?: Like any mod, just open the client select Mod Management and import the mod
Screenies:

Spoiler

76003854_Screen01.png.c14f17c46dc0a126b697e9c1e4b093ae.png

696907074_Screen02.png.ba8a9faab45032e5f7a1124a45eb124b.png

Download Links:

Sprite Source:

Please provide me with any feedback.

Mod created by SmokieTheDragon.

If you wish to donate please mail all donations to SmokieTheDragon in game, thank you.

Enjoy!

Edited by SmokieTheDragon
Re-Uploaded (Sorry I didn't notice it earlier!)

Yea, it would look much better if they didn't have that white background behind them and I think it scales them up also because the quality seems to take a hit on android too. At this point i had no plans to add a border as I wanted the clean look Pokemon Home has and I'm currently working on another project, but maybe once i finish my current project ill see about making a separate outlined version as I can certainly see how it would help visibility. Hopefully the devs eventually work on theme support for android which would also help.

• 2 months later...
On 3/17/2020 at 6:13 PM, SmokieTheDragon said:

Yea, it would look much better if they didn't have that white background behind them and I think it scales them up also because the quality seems to take a hit on android too. At this point i had no plans to add a border as I wanted the clean look Pokemon Home has and I'm currently working on another project, but maybe once i finish my current project ill see about making a separate outlined version as I can certainly see how it would help visibility. Hopefully the devs eventually work on theme support for android which would also help.

Did u ever make the outlined mod?

• 3 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 10:20 PM, SmokieTheDragon said:

Presenting: Pokemon Home Icons Mod

What is this?: This is a custom made mod (by me) that changes your Pokemon icons to the Pokemon Home icons.

How does it work?: Like any mod, just open the client select Mod Management and import the mod
Screenies:

Reveal hidden contents

76003854_Screen01.png.c14f17c46dc0a126b697e9c1e4b093ae.png

696907074_Screen02.png.ba8a9faab45032e5f7a1124a45eb124b.png

Download Links:

Sprite Source:

Please provide me with any feedback.

Mod created by SmokieTheDragon.

If you wish to donate please mail all donations to SmokieTheDragon in game, thank you.

Enjoy!

links broken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...