A Public concern... (jk)

I make a call to the "Eternal Mayor" of PokéMMO @Bestfriends, how it's possible that the Mayor has no decreed the State of emergency in PokéMMO because of the Novel Coronavirus???

It is now official that a guy in Kanto, (one week later after eating a Zubat lol) has been diagnosed with this new and highly infectious virus and the government hasn't taken any measures against it.

The Ninja Mask is at an inaccessible price (500 rp each 1, 900k~ in convertion), the Pokémon center only admits Pokémon (dah), and Pokémon are not affected by the Coronavirus, also the Vermilion port connects with the biggest city in PokéMMO, Castelia city in Unova, directly.

We need to take measures immediately to prevent a bigger problem, maybe cancel every Catch event, Tournament and the TT.

I'll be waiting a official response on the matter, meanwhile i will be in Quarantine with Zekrom in my house. Peace!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Disclaimer: Don't take this too seriously lol, i know the whole coronavirus topic is serious but a little bit of humour won't hurt. Be safe people!

28 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

This picture was taken about an hour ago at Vermilion City... People need to learn to take the corona restrictions seriously!

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2020-03-16_at_16_04_53.png

better viridian city a few years ago