Just introducing myself :P

fastrob

Hi i am, as you may be able to tell, fastrob. No one cares where the name came from but im still going to stell you anyway. I use to have a werd charcter one my first mmorpg and its first bit f the name was fast, my own name has rob in it somewhere so i used it. Well know that you know me well enough... argh screw it im bad with introductions im just saying hi. :P :ph34r:

this is just me being OCD, but you have numerous spelling mistakes

Hi i am, as you may be able to tell, fastrob. No one cares where the name came from but im still going to stell you anyway. I use to have a werd charcter one my first mmorpg and its first bit f the name was fast, my own name has rob in it somewhere so i used it. Well know that you know me well enough... argh screw it im bad with introductions im just saying hi. :P :ph34r:

Heya, Rob.

this is just me being OCD, but you have numerous spelling mistakes

Not sure if hypocrite, or just troll...

1. Capitalise the start of a sentence.
  2. You are being a disorder? You are either missing a comma, or need to phrase that in a way that makes sense.
  3. Periods go on the end of a sentence, dear, not a comma on the next line.

Terribly sorry to nitpick. It just seems a touch ironic to criticise someone else's post, when you yourself have a number of typographical errors.

Heya, Rob.

Not sure if hypocrite, or just troll...

1. Capitalise the start of a sentence.
  2. You are being a disorder? You are either missing a comma, or need to phrase that in a way that makes sense.
  3. Periods go on the end of a sentence, dear, not a comma on the next line.

Terribly sorry to nitpick. It just seems a touch ironic to criticise someone else's post, when you yourself have a number of typographical errors.

pls go