VS seeker indoors/gym leader re battle

alphaomega333

Question

I might fail at searching because I looked up Vs Seeker and said "seeker" cant be found so someone must of suggested but anyway

What you all think of being able to use vs seeker indoors or to be able to re battle gym leaders?

The gym leaders aspect would be nice because some are high levels and would help with grinding and would make it more interesting as would vs seeker bc of victory road

I think a fun spin on our end game would be these high-end gym leaders. Stabilize the exp. so that it's on par with CC or just give them a cooldown to discourage easy farming. We can give them custom Pokemon and set their level ~70. For example, Brock could have Golem, Rhydon, Sudowoodo, Magcargo and Tyranitar. (Could also sub one of the Fossil Pokemon)

They'd be EV trained with decent IVs/Nature to make it quite challenging. Could even give them competitive movesets. It would make farming them a total btich.

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1357258813' post='152769']
I think a fun spin on our end game would be these high-end gym leaders. Stabilize the exp. so that it's on par with CC or just give them a cooldown to discourage easy farming.[/quote]

Not this.

[quote]They'd be EV trained with decent IVs/Nature to make it quite challenging. Could even give them competitive movesets. It would make farming them a total btich.
[/quote]

This.

Pls implement.

100% agree with the OP.

I'd love to re-VS the Gym Leaders just for the fun of it. Personally I'd prefer the original set of Pokemon at original strength however stronger versions might be a cool challenge. Hum... That might be a good event even...

[quote name='BruceWayne' timestamp='1358396555' post='165294']
If the staff can add new gyms, that would be even better. It would be like a gym gym, where you work your pokemon out.
[/quote]
That's what gyms are for, so they could put in a gym with a bunch of trainers you can fight and they'd have a cooldown so no easy grinding.

I've actually always thought that a MMO would be the perfect setting for Gyms that are actual Gyms, not some bullshit plot device that progresses the story. Maybe not the PvP Gym idea that the community desperately desires, but what about a PvE Gym that could be used to EV train. We already have spots that are just as good, but the Gym could bring tutorials, company, and some change e.g., instead of killing 76 Pidgey and Rattata, you could head over to Vermillion City's Gym where the trainers would pick from a list of speed yielding Pokemon, like Pikachu and Voltorb.

[quote name='Atuan' timestamp='1358895948' post='170064']
I've actually always thought that a MMO would be the perfect setting for Gyms that are actual Gyms, not some bullshit plot device that progresses the story. Maybe not the PvP Gym idea that the community desperately desires, but what about a PvE Gym that could be used to EV train. We already have spots that are just as good, but the Gym could bring tutorials, company, and some change e.g., instead of killing 76 Pidgey and Rattata, you could head over to Vermillion City's Gym where the trainers would pick from a list of speed yielding Pokemon, like Pikachu and Voltorb.
[/quote]EV training gyms, that would be great! Because training HP EVs is currently a bitch and a half to do. It could have different grassy sections in it. Each grassy section could cause wild pokemon to pop up that would give you a specific EV boost for each type.
However, to prevent abuse of this system, the pokes would need to be very low level, and only give ONE ev each battle. (there's some like metapod that give two evs, and even worse, high level raticate that gives off two evs and good exp, this would wreck up the game if high level pokes were added, as this would become a grinding spot).

Wanted to suggest this, but search button worked for me.

BUMP

What about make them like the empowered gym leader we can found in gold\silver when you go to Kanto? So we can find Janine instead of Koga and Blue instead of Giovanni.