VS seeker indoors/gym leader re battle

alphaomega333

Question

I might fail at searching because I looked up Vs Seeker and said "seeker" cant be found so someone must of suggested but anyway

What you all think of being able to use vs seeker indoors or to be able to re battle gym leaders?

The gym leaders aspect would be nice because some are high levels and would help with grinding and would make it more interesting as would vs seeker bc of victory road

In regards to the original topic, it sounds like a solid suggestion to me. At least it would give us a way to spice up the monotony of training. With that being said, the following is much more appealing to me:

What about make them like the empowered gym leader we can found in gold\silver when you go to Kanto? So we can find Janine instead of Koga and Blue instead of Giovanni.

They'd be EV trained with decent IVs/Nature to make it quite challenging. Could even give them competitive movesets. It would make farming them a total btich.

This all the way. I've been craving some solid NPCs, and this sounds like a lot of fun. +1
I'm imagining a six hour cool down on each gym leader, like the E4. With that being said, it might be a good way to get renewable gym tms. Not every six hours, but like every ten or twenty times you beat that gym leader. 
Edit: and perhaps they wouldn't fight you if you average lvl is too high, to prevent people from crushing them repeatedly with lvl 100s just for the tms.