bad admin and moderateur

It drives me crazy! Why would you (moderators/administrators) host 64 players tournaments on the weekend for a shiny reward when there is a mass of players connected?
4601b0cf78b83ff531ea80756d6cc9c2.svg

[20:42]
And you host 128 players tournaments when there are only a few players connected? Are you guys dumb or what?

I’ve been seeing this for a while and I have not said anything because I am lazy to go on the forum, but it's really too much now. I only play pvp and you deprive me of that! If you have a logical reason for such terrible tournament management, I expect an answer.

gg gb le bg pour le tournois

Like wow. To the people that actually took the time to read that shit respect.

Here is what he said:

It drives me crazy! Why would you (moderators/administrators) host 64 players tournaments on the weekend for a shiny reward when there is a mass of players connected?

And you host 128 players tournaments when there are only a few players connected? Are you guys dumb or what? 

I’ve been seeing this for a while and I have not said anything because I am lazy to go on the forum, but it's really too much now. I only play pvp and you deprive me of that! If you have a logical reason for such terrible tournament management, I expect an answer.

gg gb le bg pour le tournois
Edited by Goku
  • Munya locked this topic