I’m done

I’m done with this game. I’ve spent 5 years (off and on) playing this game. Came back a few months ago and created a new character.

I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to create 4 teams for the E4 in each region that won’t require you to revive. I beat them all once, now I’m stuck breed 30/31 iv’d Pokémon because my current are too weak to survive the E4, let alone the champions. The devs have made E4 rematches so difficult that you basically have to breed comp Pokémon in order to beat the E4 rematches.

On top of that, Our Pokémon don’t even have hidden abilities yet the npcs Pokémon do? Idk how old this game is but in 5 years I have seen Hoenn, Sevii islands, Unova, and now Sinnoh be implemented. Of all the regions Kanto and Hoenn have full content.  We still don’t have Hidden abilities and the worst part, I can’t even encounter legendaries that I can catch AND keepc they’re Only temporary. That’s what I loved the most from my childhood game. I can’t anymore.

Edited by RoseFunera1

I know That You are not online from march 7.

So you can't see this message.

I am not a good player also I haven't rebattled e4, Not have a great comp team, not soooo rich but still I think I am gonna play this game More than 5 or 10 years until The Game stops or I.

OK So Bye.