Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:16 AM
- Friend's List is now limited to 100 entries.
- Added Friend's List GUI.
- Updated animations for entering battle. Looks prettier.
- Vs Seeker implemented. (24 hour cooldown per trainer) Note: Animations are not yet implemented.
- Added chat bubbles when players near you talk. (Can be disabled in the settings menu)
- Added a FAQ ingame. Will be accessible via "H" ( Configurable ) or Game Menu -> FAQ
- Updated the look of the chat GUI. (Can be reverted in the settings menu)
- NPC Interaction by mouse click implemented. (Left Click)
- More hotkey functionality added to controls tab in settings.
- Added support for a player queue if the server is full.
- Normal chat will now have a reduced range due to the view range modification. Shout will continue to have the same range as the old Normal/Shout.
- Adding all chat aliases as Client commands. Now if you type /global and press enter, it will change the chat channel. Userfriendlyness++;
- Hiding useless "Logout" and "Character List" menu buttons. (Until we add support for them)
- Improved the way maps are loaded. Will reduce load times and server bandwidth.
- Added in a much lower view range for viewing other players. This will greatly reduce CPU/Networking.
- Trimmed a few redundant bytes from a few movement packets.
- Fixed a bug where 1 pixel of health would show up in the health bar, if the pokemon had fainted.
- Fixed BULK UP, and CALM MIND-type skills for realsies.
- Fixed 'Badly Poisoned' skill effects not applying preturn damage. (TOXIC)
- Fixed a bug where the enemy pokemon count indicator would show up immediately, instead of when the status bar did.
- Fixed the inability to close the map by adding an x in the corner.
- Defaulting the PokeMMO.sh to use -Xmx512M. (Which is more than we need, but should reduce the occurrence of issues.)
Zsaber, Shazmo, Fuark and 15 others like this