Sign in to follow this  
Wolf13

Bug graphical Sinnoh

Oh guys, am I the only one with this graphical error in the Sinnoh region?

Hello!

If the graphic error you're having is you can't see the houses, please try to get a non-translated rom. Translated roms can have graphic issues.

Let us know if that doesn't work, or please post a screenshot if that's not the error you're talking about.

Thank you! :)

Hi, the problem is not the rom, I have tested several roms and all gave a problem, I have already reported as a bug. But it's been 1 month and they didn't fix it and it's getting in the way. And then I was wondering if I was the only one with this error, but is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Might help a little to show a picture or at least mention what the bug is..

What's the device you're using? It could be unsupported. Not all Android devices can run the game smoothly.

On 3/8/2020 at 2:29 PM, BrokenBulb78 said:

What's the device you're using? It could be unsupported. Not all Android devices can run the game smoothly.

The device I use supports, it’s a game error

On 5/3/2020 at 15:23, Wolf13 said:

¿soy el único con este error gráfico en la región de Sinnoh? ¿que tengo que hacer?

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.99faeae2baa7e504b52f559f4fe72fdd.pngScreenshot_1.png.ffd1172713cf9d5010777800a5fe4d3b.pngScreenshot_2.png.e166ae66713226b65a34968b11a42d8e.png

13 minutes ago, Revato said:

This is the same problem Im facing on my android device. I thought i was the only one facing the problem.

Nope, I have it too and I've reported it three times ever since the very first Sinnoh PTS :/