Pouf's Smeargles Services

Poufilou

POUF'S SMEARGLES SERVICES

Smeargles can use the unique move Sketch to copy a move ! For that they are excellent catcher pokemons, and they're the ideal partners on your journey for catching em all !

The 3 moves for catcher Smeargle usually are :
- False Swipe (attack that leaves the target at 1hp)
- Spore (sleep move with 100 accuracy)
- Soak (transforms wild mon into water type so you can use False Swipe on Ghost-type and Spore on Grass-type)

I am willing to build your catcher Smeargle level 100 for you ! With those moves and the 4th move of your choice ! (Sweet Scent, Ingrain, Spider Web... etc)

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

All my smeargles

1) will be at least 1x31 in Attack, HP, or Speed, or have good stats in either of those with more than 140 IV total 

2) will have 4 moves of your choice
3) will be level 100
4) will be full EV trained (Attack, HP or Speed)
+
5) can be bred so it gets more 31's in the stats of your choices
6) can also be given a nature of your choice

PRICES :
- Classic Smeargle (1,2,3,4) : 180
- Natured Smeargle (1,2,3,4,6) : 200k
- 2x31's Smeargle (1,2,3,4,5) : 200k
- Custom Smeargle* : 200k+

- Low Budget Smeargle** : 50k-100k

*If you want more than 2x31 or with a special nature, it will cost the breeding cost (braces and gender fees) + 50K per 31s added.

(For example, custom 3x31 Smeargle will cost 200k (2x31 cost) + 50k (cost of breeding it to 3x31) + 1x50k (1x31 added) = 300k

4x31 = 450k

5x31 = 750k

5x31 natured = 900k)

**This Smeargle would be level 31. You can have it at level 50 EV trained for 100k. 

If you are interested, send me a mail in-game with your choice and its specifics ! Or message me on Discord :) 

Happy hunting ! IGN : Poufilou
Discord : Lala#5068

Edited by Poufilou

- Lowered every prices

- Changed budget Smeargle specifics

- Added -10% offer on first client

I made many Smeargles for my team mates. I thought it was a nice idea to bring this service here on forum. Didn't think one week later a random guy would copy my whole service specifics and prices and just bump his post, guess that's free market for ya. 

Anyways, don't hesitate to order a Smeargle for someone in need or for yourself ! I make the cheapest ones, and they will be delivered 24 hours after command, even the bred ones. 

44 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

I made many Smeargles for my team mates. I thought it was a nice idea to bring this service here on forum. Didn't think one week later a random guy would copy my whole service specifics and prices and just bump his post, guess that's free market for ya.

Hey Poufilou. I'd like to just say that it was actually your original team based Smeargle service that inspired me to start my own when I saw there was not one available for the general public. Unfortunately real life got in the way and I was unable to launch my service when had intended to do so but I did not want to let the time or cost of setting myself up go to waste and as such I launched just after your public service did. I genuinely did not consider a bit of marketplace competition to be a bad thing as we all need to make money in game.

I've PM'd you a copy of the conversation I had with a teammate showing timestamps and also referencing the lack of Smeargle services at the time.

Edited by kuplion

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.