Option to Disable Bike Music

Enlightt

Question

So yes I know you can just go between routes, but I would love it if we could get a simple option to disable the bike music when you first mount up.

I say this because when I'm doing my runs I always mount the bike instantly, and I miss that beautiful variety of music as I make my way to the gyms, etc.

You can even keep the cute bike bells on mount up. I think it would be really awesome and a very simple feature that would immerse us more in this world.

Thank you so much!

5 answers to this question

When we are at it, please also let us remove the battle music for wild encounters. Right now I play with game muted and poke music playing on yt, becouse interrupting the route music with battle music is super irritating and gives me a headache.

On 3/3/2020 at 4:04 AM, GaloisField said:

When we are at it, please also let us remove the battle music for wild encounters. Right now I play with game muted and poke music playing on yt, becouse interrupting the route music with battle music is super irritating and gives me a headache.

Mute the game like most people do?

On 3/2/2020 at 8:40 PM, Zeloraz said:

Yes please. maybe a mod can fix this? Althought maybe if you where to go into the game's files you can just delete all the bike song files? 

You can indeed do that c: Go into any mod's files and delete the bike music. The chat command /bgm should tell you what music is playing while you bike.

On 3/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, Enlightt said:

So yes I know you can just go between routes, but I would love it if we could get a simple option to disable the bike music when you first mount up.

I say this because when I'm doing my runs I always mount the bike instantly, and I miss that beautiful variety of music as I make my way to the gyms, etc.

You can even keep the cute bike bells on mount up. I think it would be really awesome and a very simple feature that would immerse us more in this world.

Thank you so much!

I like bike music c: