AshTheChosenOne 'Let's Play' On YouTube

AshTheChosen

Let's Play Stater Choice  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What Starter Do You Want Me To Choose For The Let's Play?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/20 at 05:00 PM

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

And Today I am Announcing my Official 'Let's Play' that will be Live Streamed on YouTube, and starts on Sunday, March 1st, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. SHARP!  :O

Don't Miss-Out on the Poll as well! DX

Also: Each of the Poll's Question's First Voters will get a Special In-Game Prize for the MMO-Part of the 'Let's Play' from My In-Game Profile! XD XD XD

Thanks! And Remember To Always Have Fun!

P.S. - Look to My YT Channel for the other Pokemon ROMs that will go through Ash's Journey, but with the In-Game Male Characters! I will be Playing this game and the others in the Order of Ash's In-Anime Journey, but with 100% Completion!

Edited by AshTheChosen
12 minutes ago, AshTheChosen said:

Hey, Everyone! XD

AshTheChosenOne Here! ^^

And Today I am Announcing my Official 'Let's Play' that will be Live Streamed on YouTube, and starts on Saturday, March 1st, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. SHARP!  :O

Don't Miss-Out on the Poll as well! DX

Also: Each of the Poll's Question's First Voters will get a Special In-Game Prize for the MMO-Part of the 'Let's Play' from My In-Game Profile! XD XD XD

Thanks! And Remember To Always Have Fun!

Pick Squirtle because he is a great starter. Also, he helped create Pokemmo! (Look at the staff roster)

• 2 months later...
On 3/1/2020 at 10:24 PM, AshTheChosen said:

The Live Stream will not be up and running as planned; I need a better PC. So the Live Stream is on a hiatus for now, indefinately. Sorry. :?

Hope it's up and running again. My advice is to just make videos for now. What streaming service do you use?