Ignore this post for now

crypticCHRIS

Oi @crypticCHRIS,
It is a nice service but a little expensive as a normal rate so far is around 40-60k for a full EV service (with leveling to 50). I am not sure if you knew this, but I would suggest that you offer more for those 100k or decrease your price. Best of luck!

PS. Don't listen to @Zymogen *derp* - he seems to have an opinion about everything and tries to be a forum comedian *cough*

58 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

Oi @crypticCHRIS,
It is a nice service but a little expensive as a normal rate so far is around 40-60k for a full EV service (with leveling to 50). I am not sure if you knew this, but I would suggest that you offer more for those 100k or decrease your price. Best of luck!

PS. Don't listen to @Zymogen *derp* - he seems to have an opinion about everything and tries to be a forum comedian *cough*

Thank you Sethsen I am here all week

On 2/27/2020 at 5:10 AM, Sethsen said:

Oi @crypticCHRIS,

Thanks for the feedback, on further research I found that you are correct, my prices were too hot. I have decided to discontinue the service for now. 

• Lin locked this topic