Trouble launching on MAC again

Im on Mac and having trouble with it too, I just started playing like a few days ago and Im super addicted. I got "(Error 1) Java is not available. Reverifying the game files." Hope it gets fixed soon. 

edit: And another thing I updated Java 8 to most current version and my Mac is up to date as well.... figured that was kinda important.

Edited by JerzeyDevil

I opened it cross the console to see the debug log. So it appear it have a permission failure with the new JRE include. In follow a copy of the revenant log. 

Trying https://dl.pokemmo.eu

Got updater from https://dl.pokemmo.eu

Updater Verified OK!

//Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/Resources/pokemmo-launcher: line 201: //Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/Resources/../PokeMMO_Client/jre/bin/java: Permission denied

NOTICE: The installation was a success

xStartOnFirstThread set, revision 15773

//Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/Resources/pokemmo-launcher: line 30: //Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/Resources/../PokeMMO_Client/jre/bin/java: Permission denied

New java pid 3084

17 minutes ago, Masland said:

SOLUTION

1. Open your Terminal

2 . Type

chmod +x /Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/PokeMMO_Client/jre/bin/java

The problem is due to the miss of the execution right. 

Good night

This got the game to start but now it says "Unable to start updater progress". How do I get past that?

Edited by JerzeyDevil
17 minutes ago, JerzeyDevil said:

This got the game to start but now it says "Unable to start updater progress". How do I get past that?

Can you try  on your terminal ?

I think it's just an error of permission 

java /Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/PokeMMO_Client/pokemmo_updater.jar

9 minutes ago, Masland said:

Can you try  on your terminal ?

I think it's just an error of permission 

java /Applications/PokeMMO.app/Contents/PokeMMO_Client/pokemmo_updater.jar

I just tried it and it didn't work. (Just for all the details) When I open the game it says "An update is available. Would you like to update? Revision #15773". Naturally I hit "Ok" and then it says "Unable to start updater process" 

Edited by JerzeyDevil

To everyone who are on Macs that are experiencing this issue, simply download a fresh copy of the client linked here. After the download finishes, launch the client and it'll download the necessary assets. After that's finished, the client will relaunch itself. Once it does, simply load your ROMs into it and close and relaunch the client. Once you do so, you will be able to proceed as normal. I hope this helps. :3.