Earning less money than other players

Good evening,

So I have been noticing that the people around me, and my friends who are playing this game, are making a lot more money than I am.

Notably when it comes to re battling gym leaders.

I seem to make about 8k to 9k with an amulet coin,

while other people make around 14k.

How come? This seems kind of unfair.

6 hours ago, Spacehollander said:

Yes, I just now noticed that.

It seems like it only lasts for 60min too.

I've been playing this game on and off since 2014, but everytime i return it seems more and more things have changed in a way I really dislike. :(

It makes more money this way despite being consumable, way more than it ever did c:

30 gyms @ ~14K= 420.000

1 gym @30k (triple brothers)

Morimoto 23k

= ~473k  

All this is (almost) doable with 2 amulets i.e = 2 hours (assuming only 1 turn to ko a couple of pokes)

Theres also some npcs inside gyms and heatran mountain which give a good amount of money, but the time spent increases drastically.

Problem is, some puzzles from sinooh, as well as some from unova take several time to be done. Also Elite 4 despite BP nerf, didn't get any compensation at all. And it also makes the "rotation" betweens npcs a bit crazy.

Those mechanics were good before bp and amulet coin nerfs, but assuming you gonna buy amulet coins (after frisk nerf, you can spent hours hunting this, paydayng is more profitable) for around ~20k and the increase of gyms is about ~4.5k, it means  you loose the profit of 4.5 gyms per amulet coin.

Elite 4 is challenging and a true eng game pve content, but it doesn't seen attractive at all anymore.

@Kyu

I wouldn't mind if they buffed the E4 payout a bit but it's not like it's horrible either. It pays enough to cover your expenses and still making ~60k and 2k BP per run. If you convert BP to money then that's another ~20k. And since Amulet Coin is around 20k now you can make another ~10k just using it on the last fight.