Team Improvement

FrossX

Question

Good morning game master,
Pokemmo lately is very repetitive and some of us get bored of the same after the same,That's why I advise you to create a system in the clans / teams, of gymnasium creation, you already know a room where you can have 8 gyms of the team or something similar,
In addition they should also add more types of permissions such as mute, alert call: this would be like the text of the GMS in general ** testacar **, among others, I hope you hear my opinion will be of great help to keep the game more I live and it sounds like something easy, I hope it will be. Thanks for reading my text: D

2 answers to this question

While I agree with adding new team functions, you might want to change your post to be more legible so other people can easily read it and upvote or comment.

"Pokemmo lately is very repetitive and some of us get bored of the same after the same,That's why I advise you to create a system in the clans / teams, of gymnasium creation, you already know a room where you can have 8 gyms of the team or something similar, In addition they should also add more types of permissions such as mute, alert call: this would be like the text of the GMS in general ** testacar **, among others, I hope you hear my opinion will be of great help to keep the game more I live and it sounds like something easy, I hope it will be. Thanks for reading my text: D"

Edited by Kole