We need Johto

Ferul

As much as I'd love to see Johto, it wouldn't bring much to the game outside of story content. It's probably pretty low on the to-do list. Ya'll really need to stop pestering the devs about it. Some of you are very entitled or very uninformed. (Do the tiniest bit of research before posting because there's a good chance someone else already brought it up). This isn't some official project from Nintendo where you can just bark commands into the void in hopes they'll one day see it. They've already said Johto is coming...at some point...maybe lol Now be patient. 

Edited by stephenheart

I would be so happy to see the map of Pokemon Heathgold/SoulSilver be implemented on Pokemmo.

It has been a decade that I haven't played Pokemon Hearthgold and Soulsilver.

I have no friends to trade my Pokemons from Hearthgold and Soulsilver and being able to do it on Pokemmo is so satisfying because I could finally get final evolution forms of some of Pokemons that I wouldn't be able to have on the original Pokemon games.

Now that I have money, I can finally begin an adventure on a new region with the pokemons that I have always dreamed to grow throughout a journey. This is something that I couldn't do on the original Pokemon games and I am so happy to be able to do that on Pokemmo.

I have already imagined my possible future Pokemon team on a possible future Johto adventure on Pokemmo.

If you could release Johto on Pokemmo for the next year I would be so happy but so happy, happy, happy.

Edited by Revy3000
  • 1 month later...