We need Johto

Ferul

Hello everyone i hope you all are doing great. Im here to ask why at this point we dont have the Johto Region added to the game? We have Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova but we dont have Johto yet! How is this possible? We even have the roms installed (soul silver/gold heart) but not the region :( 

So thats what i want to know, i assume is some work/time related issue so if that is the case and the staff is actually planning on add Johto to the game, at least can you tell us when it will be added? :D

Im sure i am not the only one who really want to play on Johto so please make it happen!

Cheers!

Johto_HGSS.png

9 hours ago, Ferul said:

Why stop? You dont want it? Let it be and let the people who want it just ask for it.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/search/&q=Johto&type=forums_topic&updated_after=any&page=1&sortby=newest&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

I'm not saying I don't want it, but there's just no need to keep posting the same threads over and over again. Just post your wishes on one of the 50+ other "we want Johto" threads...

But actually yeah I don't want it, at least not as a priority over way more important stuff, such as finishing the existing regions, fixing the many existing bugs or implementing Legendary Dungeons.

Edited by LifeStyleNORE

IS IT ENOUGH????

I'm sick of you people asking over and over about Johto; I took just the FIRST page of results about Johto OF 49!!! 

Don' get me wrong I really love Johto (it's the reason why I love Pokemon, the region with the most beautiful story of all, most evocative and with all my favourite mons) and I would play it 'till nausea if it would be available but it isn't and it won't be 'till the next 2-3 years AT LEAST and no, we don't actually need it; we want it (and not even the entire community)

Please STOP with all these Johto posts; we already have a lot of bugs and unimplemented features in this game and focusing only on "we need Johto" all the time will do nothing but stroke the hate of all the people who don't like Johto or simply don't care.

Vote the already existing posts about it in the suggestion box instead keep writing new ones about it because both me and, I imagine, many others are really sick of finding every day questions about it.

To put it simply, Jotho hasn't been a priority for a moment because all it would do at this point is add a region and nothing more, all Jotho Pokémon being already available by other means, while some other regions (ex: Unova and Sinnoh) added a region, but also new items, moves and of course Pokémon.

1 minute ago, Edniss said:

To put it simply, Jotho hasn't been a priority for a moment because all it would do at this point is add a region and nothing more, all Jotho Pokémon being already available by other means, while some other regions (ex: Unova and Sinnoh) added a region, but also new items, moves and of course Pokémon.

I think they Want Johto Story more Than Johto Pokemon.

:-)

I rarely play on my main account, simply because there's barely any end-game content. Whenever I play PokeMMO, I just create a new character and enjoy one of the many storylines I can choose from.

I appreciate the Sinnoh update. But now that newer players have a choice between 4 new regions, I would argue that development focus would be better spend on content aiming to keep end-game players busy. Like the long before mentioned dungeons.

Edited by Solist

How about JohNo? Why is Johto not needed?

1. All the Johto mons are implemented on Pokemmo.

2. The two Kantos problem

3. More important priorities: Hidden Abilities, Legends, etc.

4. Overwhelming the new players with 5 regions now + 1 if the new Kanto is counted.

5. Too many NPCs and Gyms which would cause serious inflation problems.

I can go on, but Johto should be a meme instead of an actual goal.

very good for everyone! The first thing I have to say is that we do not want jhoto for the pokemon, we want it because the story is undoubtedly the best of all! 
Second, if the problem is the modification of kanto why not create two kanto ?! One that arrives with the boat and the other one swimming from the first city of jhoto, 
thus does not affect the first jhoto and you can play the history of the second. Many of our childhoods are with jhoto so please, there's not much to do after winning all four leagues
 and it gets boring. Relive the nostalgia of many players and we will continue having fun !! Thank you!
Edited by elsedix
48 minutes ago, elsedix said:

very good for everyone! The first thing I have to say is that we do not want jhoto for the pokemon, we want it because the story is undoubtedly the best of all! 
Second, if the problem is the modification of kanto why not create two kanto ?! One that arrives with the boat and the other one swimming from the first city of jhoto, 
thus does not affect the first jhoto and you can play the history of the second. Many of our childhoods are with jhoto so please, there's not much to do after winning all four leagues
 and it gets boring. Relive the nostalgia of many players and we will continue having fun !! Thank you!

we just got sinnoh and your already bored? how is adding johto going to be any different if your just gonna be bored after a week?

Edited by GodofKawaii
42 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

we just got sinnoh and your already bored? how is adding johto going to be any different if your just gonna be bored after a week?

Sinnoh is the shortest and most boring region I've ever played, and that was the first time I played it and I didn't like it at all. Jhotto is my childhood and nothing will ever overcome it: D

the 2 kanto only real problem is the terms being confusing.im in kanto1 pewter or kanto2 pewter.

The conflicting 2 kanto is an imaginary problem from people who dont understand that each game works seperate and they are not connected to each other.

Yes your progress your items money pokes are connected.But you cant fly or surf from 1 game to another.

Pokemmo is like a gameboy and the npc with the boat is like the place you change your game cartridge.

It would be like saying i cant play firered on my gameboy and then play heartgold because the kanto area conflicts.