Remove unnecessary confirmation prompts and more

FighterChamp

Question

Hi Guys!

Welcome To This Suggestion

I don't know if These Topics Is already discussed or not

I would Like To suggest a few Changes which will save a bit time...

1. Please Cut The Confirmation String In Pokemon center Nurse Joy. In these Days Every Player Talks The Nurse To Heal Pokemons, So The          Option Yes And No Is Not So Nesscesary. It will save a second and A click.

2. Please Cut The Confermation string in Cut attack..... It will also save a few seconds.

3. Cut All NPC Dialogues(Only Those Who can rebattle, So I am not telling to cut them first time, Just Cut them When Rematch). So They Can          Just Start Battles Automatically.

4. Remove Those NPCs Who Are Not Impleamented. It will Save The first time players Time.

5. Please Add Cut And Paste option In Android.

Tell Your Individual comments.

Have a Nice Day....

:-)

Spoiler

Sorry For Bad Grammer and English.

Edited by FighterChamp
Matoka's Gentle Warning.

4 answers to this question

I have edited the title of your thread to represent the contents more appropriately, in the future please reference your suggestions in some form in your title and do not put long elipses (by that I mean the "................" ) or other capslock and/or random characters in your titles.

8 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

4. Remove Those NPCs Who Are Not Impleamented. It will Save The first time players Time.

In regards to this suggestion, if the NPC is not visible at all players will not be able to tell if they are bugged (as in the NPC has not appeared because of an error), by having the NPC's exist in the overworld this allows us to tell players that they aren't missing something, it's just not implemented. More confusion would occur from removing the NPCs altogether than current, most likely.

1 minute ago, Matoka said:

In regards to this suggestion, if the NPC is not visible at all players will not be able to tell if they are bugged (as in the NPC has not appeared because of an error), by having the NPC's exist in the overworld this allows us to tell players that they aren't missing something, it's just not implemented. More confusion would occur from removing the NPCs altogether than current, most likely.

Thanks For Your Answer, I will edit my suggestion.

Have A great day.

:-)

On 2/21/2020 at 8:46 AM, FighterChamp said:

1. Please Cut The Confirmation String In Pokemon center Nurse Joy. In these Days Every Player Talks The Nurse To Heal Pokemons, So The          Option Yes And No Is Not So Nesscesary. It will save a second and A click.

I'm down for this, Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova are fine but someone please just mute Unova's Nurse Joy so she can just not and heal. D:

Cut skipping dialogue would be convenient too, it does feel super redundant

Edited by DibzAgain